GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sticky Y"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/11/03 at 21:02
Regular
"Unretired"
The 'Y' button on my official Xbox controller is sticking, is there anyway I can fix this without forking out for a new one?
Tue 04/11/03 at 18:09
Regular
"Unretired"
Thanks belldandy for the first intelligent reply to my thread. What the hell has got into you guys lately? I ask one simple question hoping someone will give me some pointers to a website or some way of taking the controller apart and all I get is a flood of "pikey" posts.
Mon 03/11/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
ËÏi†è ¢h@ø$ wrote:
> The 'Y' button on my official Xbox controller is sticking, is there
> anyway I can fix this without forking out for a new one?

Go to http://www.xbox.com/en-gb/support/ and ring the number on the right hand side, explain your problem and if it's in warranty they should replace it, if not then try using an old toothbrush around the sides of the button in case something is sticky/hindering button pushing, failing both these then it's new joypad time, I'd go for the new NEO S one.
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Nooooooooooo"
Ok I’m here now to kick all you buckled pikeys. See when u tell a pikey to pay for something new there is an outcry from the caravan community.
Sun 02/11/03 at 16:19
Regular
"Remember me?"
Nomino wrote:
> You lot really are a bit of a twatty bunch aren't you?!!

Your mum's twatty bunch kept me entertained for ages last night.
Sun 02/11/03 at 15:44
Regular
You lot really are a bit of a twatty bunch aren't you?!!
Sun 02/11/03 at 15:43
"slightlyshortertagl"
I'm a pikey?

wow.
Sun 02/11/03 at 13:01
Regular
"Remember me?"
The pikeys are taking over the forums!!!
Sun 02/11/03 at 12:40
Regular
"Touched!"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> Get a new controller.
>
> Or stop spunking on it.

ROFLOL! A pikey reply!
Sun 02/11/03 at 12:32
"slightlyshortertagl"
Get a new controller.

Or stop spunking on it.
Sat 01/11/03 at 23:27
Regular
"Remember me?"
:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.