GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"12 rounds director?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/07/09 at 12:29
Regular
Who is the director of the movie,'12 Rounds'?
Thu 09/07/09 at 13:44
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hmmm... wrote:
> Hi john4,
> I see you post the same questions on a number of other
> forums?!?

Didn't think to look, but you are right - these threads are on at least ten other sites!

> I see some of the other forums have started to delete your 'one
> liners' or query what you are up to...

I've seen a few threads of his have actually disappeared from here, but it does make you wonder what is going on. Can anybody like Ice Age, Madagascar, John Travolta and Bolt that much that you'd spend all day posting random questions on all the internet's forums? I barely have enough time just posting here on freeola!

I think he maybe a spy from an animation studio...
Thu 09/07/09 at 13:29
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
We shall let this thread stand i think as it is a new topic, and there is a vague possibility that he may actually respond to your reply Hmmm.... however it is getting to that point (2 down so far)
Thu 09/07/09 at 12:49
"Are you sure?"
Hi john4,
I see you post the same questions on a number of other forums?!?

It would be a good idea to just use the one thread - i.e. No need to start a new post for each question. Perhaps create a "Film Triv" thread and keep all you posts in there?

I see some of the other forums have started to delete your 'one liners' or query what you are up to...

Just thinking out loud...

Search Freeola Chat
Thu 09/07/09 at 12:29
Regular
Who is the director of the movie,'12 Rounds'?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.