GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola email today."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/07/09 at 13:36
"Are you sure?"
Hello...

No errors, but my email doesn't seem to be coming through.

Thought I would ask to see if others are having the same problem in the last hour or so...

Search Freeola Chat
Fri 18/09/09 at 09:38
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
This will depend on what type of address you have with ourselves. Do you have Freeola's Email Freedom enabled?
Thu 17/09/09 at 22:29
Regular
Hi just created a freeola email address can i use it anywhere let me know thanks
Wed 08/07/09 at 17:31
"Are you sure?"
Hi Warhunt,
I'm not here 24/7 either you know ;¬)

Things seems to have returned to normal now thanks.

As I have so many domains with you and numerous clients that I've put on to Freeola ADSL I can often tell when something's not right; and it was causing people problems.

Thanks again.

Search Freeola Chat
Wed 08/07/09 at 16:44
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Dang it Hmmm.... you beat me once more.

Have just spoke to the office manager after these replies (I'm not on here 24/7 u know :D) and was about to reply.

It should not have caused noticeable issues however, but it seems it may have. Things are now running smoothly according to our monitoring.
Wed 08/07/09 at 16:36
"Are you sure?"
Thanks for the replies.

The Status page now reports the following:

"Problems with Incoming MX Servers 8/7/09 4:04 PM: We are experiencing some problems with our MX servers which handle incoming Email messages for our servers. This may cause delivery of some messages to be delayed. The problem is currently under investigation and we hope to have the problem resolved shortly."

Search Freeola Chat
Wed 08/07/09 at 16:04
Regular
"Ctrl, Alt, Woof"
A few days ago they were taking hours to come through but they seem OK now.
Wed 08/07/09 at 15:35
Regular
My emails are getting thru ok all though slower than normal Hmmm but they are arriving

Digi
Wed 08/07/09 at 14:03
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Strange 0_o

None have been reported and all the tests I have just done are working fine.
Wed 08/07/09 at 13:36
"Are you sure?"
Hello...

No errors, but my email doesn't seem to be coming through.

Thought I would ask to see if others are having the same problem in the last hour or so...

Search Freeola Chat

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.