GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"InstantPro Website Builder upgrade is coming very soon! "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/07/09 at 11:37
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Since launching our website builder we've had some really great feedback and feature requests from InstantPro users.

We have spent a lot of time reading all of the comments sent in and in response, an updated version of Freeola's InstantPro Website Builder is all set to launch!!

The update is expected to take place Monday 13th July.

The list of changes is quite substantial so I shall stick to the main points here:

-New navigation and styling options, along with colour pickers and many more new banners for you to choose from.

-Gather more information about the performance of your website with enhanced statistics, graphs and charts.

-New options to integrate Google Analytics and make use of an XML Sitemap.

-You can now rotate, crop, resize, greyscale, sepia tone and emboss your images.

-Improved text editor gives you more control of your page's appearance and now includes a handy spell-checker.

-Upload documents to your website, like Microsoft Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets and PDFs.

-Create a 'splash' page, add external links to your navigation and much, much more.

For the full list of updates, please click here or visit:
http://freeola.com/website-builder/updatelog/

An email will be sent to all current InstantPro subscribers including this information and how it effects their sites.
Wed 08/07/09 at 18:02
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
The update has been handled in such a way that the overall use of the builder remains as similar as possible to avoid confusion. I myself have tested the new update and can honestly say the changes will not confuse you :D
Wed 08/07/09 at 17:42
Regular
Just got my head around the current one LOL ¬!

BUT cant wait ! Thanks freeola peeps

Regards
Hugh
Wed 08/07/09 at 13:24
Regular
Excellent - looks good.
Wed 08/07/09 at 11:37
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Since launching our website builder we've had some really great feedback and feature requests from InstantPro users.

We have spent a lot of time reading all of the comments sent in and in response, an updated version of Freeola's InstantPro Website Builder is all set to launch!!

The update is expected to take place Monday 13th July.

The list of changes is quite substantial so I shall stick to the main points here:

-New navigation and styling options, along with colour pickers and many more new banners for you to choose from.

-Gather more information about the performance of your website with enhanced statistics, graphs and charts.

-New options to integrate Google Analytics and make use of an XML Sitemap.

-You can now rotate, crop, resize, greyscale, sepia tone and emboss your images.

-Improved text editor gives you more control of your page's appearance and now includes a handy spell-checker.

-Upload documents to your website, like Microsoft Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets and PDFs.

-Create a 'splash' page, add external links to your navigation and much, much more.

For the full list of updates, please click here or visit:
http://freeola.com/website-builder/updatelog/

An email will be sent to all current InstantPro subscribers including this information and how it effects their sites.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.