GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rainbow Six Vegas Demo on XBL"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas'.
Sat 28/10/06 at 10:04
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
It's the only demo that I've ever saved so I can keep playing it.
The demo level is a lot of fun, highlights include:

- potty-mouthed terrorists with a sense of humour
- shooting from cover
- ordering your team to breach one entrance to a room whilst you handle another entrance
- tagging which terrorists you want your team to take out first
- picking up and using a variety of weapons dropped by the enemy
- charging into the loading bay with a FAMAS on full-auto
- the surprise ending

It's an offline demo only, but I thought it was so good I'm picking it up on release (Nov 24th) just for the offline (something to do during Phantasy Star Online maintenance I guess).

If online is anywhere near as good as the offline then we're looking at a game that will quite happily frag Halo 2, kick SOCOM 2 in the nuts, shove a grenade down Gears of War's pants and dance all over any other shooter known to man. (Including my all-time favourite, the original SOCOM). But that's just my personal opinion.
Fri 17/11/06 at 10:41
Regular
Multiplayer demo now up on the Marketplace (downloading it now).
Mon 30/10/06 at 15:08
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Enjoyed the demo, hopefully the online modes will be as much fun. The visuals the gameplay were very impressive but it does look like one of those games where if you make too many mistakes you'll get shot to pieces. :0)

A mate played Gears of war online the other day at some games event and said it looked and played very well so fingers crossed that will be excellent fun over live.
Sat 28/10/06 at 13:29
Regular
Booo, I'm still not online at home :(

Will have to take my Xbox round to my Mum's and steal her bandwidth...
Sat 28/10/06 at 10:04
Regular
It's the only demo that I've ever saved so I can keep playing it.
The demo level is a lot of fun, highlights include:

- potty-mouthed terrorists with a sense of humour
- shooting from cover
- ordering your team to breach one entrance to a room whilst you handle another entrance
- tagging which terrorists you want your team to take out first
- picking up and using a variety of weapons dropped by the enemy
- charging into the loading bay with a FAMAS on full-auto
- the surprise ending

It's an offline demo only, but I thought it was so good I'm picking it up on release (Nov 24th) just for the offline (something to do during Phantasy Star Online maintenance I guess).

If online is anywhere near as good as the offline then we're looking at a game that will quite happily frag Halo 2, kick SOCOM 2 in the nuts, shove a grenade down Gears of War's pants and dance all over any other shooter known to man. (Including my all-time favourite, the original SOCOM). But that's just my personal opinion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.