GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown: HCTP Release Date"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/10/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
Has the new Smackdown game release date been put back? I have ordered it and it states on the site that it will be released on the 10/11/03, but when I look on another site, it still say's 7/11/03 release. Has the release date changed or have I ordered it from a bad website?
Wed 05/11/03 at 15:49
Regular
I got HCTP whooo...

*goes and plays some more*
Tue 04/11/03 at 22:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah. The GTA pack has been on PS2 for weeks and hasn't made the charts.

Well, I suppose it might on Xbox... but Mario Kart will be big.
Tue 04/11/03 at 21:58
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yep. The GTA Double Pack is released on X-Box that week too, me thinks. So yeah; We do know... :D

Er no...

Seriously, I would say Mario Kart at Number 1. :)
Tue 04/11/03 at 21:57
Regular
It's already out (technically) so there's no chance of it being put back.
Tue 04/11/03 at 21:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Same date as Mario Kart.

And we all know which one is going No.1 in the charts that week...

:-D
Tue 04/11/03 at 20:19
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
Back to the subject at hand, i have just bought the new PS2 Mag and it says that the release date has been put back to the 14 of November. Just thought i'd let you know.
Sun 02/11/03 at 16:05
Regular
Lol AJ! That's what I do, good old mum...

Seems we want the same games Jetster, I'll be getting Mario Kart on release date though, maybe even before! The rest are coming at Christmas or my birthday! Ah well should be good, a holiday full of gaming, one or two PC games I wanna get too :)
Sat 01/11/03 at 23:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You actually buy other people presents???

I just get my mum to buy them and her to say it's from the whole family. :-D
Sat 01/11/03 at 23:35
Regular
"One More Chance"
Because I would rather get them for free and keep my money for other people's Christmas presents.

It really will be hard though. But on the plus, Christmas day will be excellent. I'll have Mario Kart, F-Zero and Simpsons Hit and Run for my GC and Virtua Tennis 2 and Crazy Taxi 2 for my DreamCast.

Can't wait :)
Sat 01/11/03 at 23:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
How can you live with such lateness?

:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.