GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Smackdown: Here comes the pain"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/10/03 at 11:32
Regular
Firstly, Im posting this here because the PS2 Forum has become a n00b infested forum and i'll get a better response here, but anyway...

HCTP got 10/10 in PSW, with the main improvements being the Season mode and the more arcady style gameplay and controls apparantly. The Season mode now has less wandering about with a screen now that tells you if anybody is about in the backstage areas, where as before you wouldn't know until you'd been everywhere. The controls have made simplier and opponents have better AI. They now know how to use weapons, attack more, and allies help more

The main bad points were the usual collision problem, no wrestler voices and that the blood could be better. But these are really minor points.

So, thoughts?
Sat 22/11/03 at 17:52
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
who is evryone in the season.
Sat 22/11/03 at 13:46
Regular
"CZW roolz"
i got 2 armaggedon in ma first 2 days and won the heviweight champ off of hhh pure easy.
Wed 19/11/03 at 20:06
Regular
Yus. I won the title at the first PPV and held it up until WrestleMania, where I faced Ric Flair and won. The lead up to WMXIX is just pure class.
Wed 19/11/03 at 19:40
Regular
"Whats a tagline?"
Was it easy to finish?
Wed 19/11/03 at 18:11
Regular
Completed my first season today, watch the credits for the John Cena HCTP rap.
Wed 19/11/03 at 18:01
Regular
"Notable"
they cud of picked classicer wrestlers. mick foley wasant @ the wwe all his career but he was brilliant. i miss the commentary badly.
Wed 19/11/03 at 17:54
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Smackdown here comes the pain is one of the best games i havent played it yet but i have got it for my birthday i think the elimination chamber is a good idea though and that kane is unmasked stephanie looks a bit skinny though dont she i always thought she was a bit fat?
Sat 08/11/03 at 23:25
Regular
Heh, I'll play this next time I go to my friend's house.
Sat 08/11/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Grandprix wrote:
> The Rock is in it because he has wrestled in the year and
> he is a very marketable character.

He has his new tattoo aswell
Sat 08/11/03 at 18:14
Regular
You can buy Kane's second attire, which has a mask.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.