GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any Good Games being Released...?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/10/03 at 23:02
Regular
Looking through a list of release dates and none of the games that have caight my eye seem to be coming out soon - looks like there will be a dry spell between now and then or is there any games that are coming out between now and Jan that look good to you?
Thu 30/10/03 at 23:02
Regular
Looking through a list of release dates and none of the games that have caight my eye seem to be coming out soon - looks like there will be a dry spell between now and then or is there any games that are coming out between now and Jan that look good to you?
Thu 30/10/03 at 23:18
Regular
Manhunt is what I am keeping my eye on. Hope its not a bloody Rockstar cash in. I am pretty sure this might turn out to be a sleeper hit this year but don't hold me to that. Aside from that (and Pro Evolution 3) there isn't anything for about 12 months which romotely interests me for the PS2.
Fri 31/10/03 at 02:39
"High polygon count"
If you haven't already got it, Jak 2 is great.

Ones I'm watching:

November:

Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon
Ghosthunter
Manhunt
Ratchet & Clank 2
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain
True Crime: Streets of LA

December:

Alias

Listed as "First half of 2004":
Driver 3
GT4
NARC

Also, Freedom Fighters (out now) is a bloody good game. It's relatively short, but very addictive. I got the PC version simply because it's easier to aim with a mouse than it is with a joypad. Whatever format you choose, though, it's well worth it, IMHO.
Fri 31/10/03 at 10:28
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
By god it's Wookie, long time no post...

How you been?
Fri 31/10/03 at 11:02
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
The PS2 must buy line is a bit poor this Xmas, especially compared to F-Zero, Mario Kart, Viewtiful Joe etc etc

Oh and PGR2 :)
Fri 31/10/03 at 11:40
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
XIII

!!
Fri 31/10/03 at 12:20
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Expect these to do quite well

SSX3
Smackdown here coms the pain
true crime:streets of la
hardware online
BROKEN SWORD: THE SLEEPING DRAGON
tony hawk underground
need for speed underground
manhunt
medal of honour rising sun
swat global strike team
syphon filter omega strain

Not sure if any are must haves but I'm keeping an eye on them all to see which ones are worth getting.
Fri 31/10/03 at 13:47
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I'm playing EverQuest Online Adventures and nothing else from now on :)

Which is great, because I'll only be spending £60 a year on EverQuest rather than £600 a year on lots of games that I hardly get around to playing fully.
Fri 31/10/03 at 13:55
"High polygon count"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> By god it's Wookie, long time no post...
>
> How you been?

Not bad, thanks.

But don't expect to see me around too much. I've popped back briefly to see if 'things' had improved (I'm sure you know what I mean...) - but they haven't, so I won't be making a habit of it again! :-)
Fri 31/10/03 at 14:16
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Things on this forum have got from bad to worse so im not surprised you or many other people haven't posted on it much of late.

The Sport forum aint too bad so if you fancy a bit rival banter on there again sometime :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.