GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"please help me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/10/03 at 23:00
Regular
can anyone tell me how to break a pin on smackdown shut your mouth on the ps2 i keep getting pinned
Thu 30/10/03 at 23:00
Regular
can anyone tell me how to break a pin on smackdown shut your mouth on the ps2 i keep getting pinned
Thu 30/10/03 at 23:01
Regular
Lol. What a way to treat someone looking for help.
Thu 30/10/03 at 23:03
Regular
why the f*** is that
Thu 30/10/03 at 23:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
No no what you have to do is beat Kurt angle in Summerslam, but you have to do it with exactly 5:03 left on the clock. Once you've done that, you can use Angle to fight Vince Macmahon, and then you get a secret character, who appears halfway through, called Kurt Macmahon Macmahon, and if you beat him with Hulk hogan, you can assign "break pin" to any button you want, and press it to get out of a pin!
Thu 30/10/03 at 23:10
LOl, I just can't beat that this time gerrod.
Thu 30/10/03 at 23:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I
AM
AN
ASS

It's my new mantra

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.