GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Sonintendoft"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/03/01 at 20:12
Regular
The ultimate games machine made by the four giants Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft. The system will be released with a flight sim, A Mario game and a Grand turismo game. All of the 3rd and 2nd party developers make games for this system and so does SEGA.

The system is 512 bit console with abilities to go on the interenet and play DVD movies. The system links up with the GBA, GC, PS2 and the x-box.

This system is expensive (400 quid) but will be the most popular in the world.

Cross overs between Sony and Nintendo games occur and there is to be a sonic and Mario beat em up.

It uses a midi DVD system plays and plays high quality movies.

The games cost just 30 quid each and include:

a Tekken, Tomb Raider, Syphon filter, Medievil, Crash bandicoot, Resident evil, Silent hill, Metal gear solid, Castlevania, Final fantasy, Fifa, ISS, WWF, Banjo kazzoie, Perfect dark, Zelda, Conker, Wipeout, Shenmue, Sonic, Mario, POkemon, Turok, Medal of honour, Mysticl Ninja, Killer instinct, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Star wars game and many, many, many more.

Now that is the future
Sun 11/03/01 at 12:56
Regular
All great ideas!!!!!
Sun 11/03/01 at 04:05
Though the original concept of being able to play all console games is already pretty nice, I'd like it if I were able to also play all PC games on the thing as well. Sorry, but there are some truly awesome PC games out there that will never be ported to consoles.
Sat 10/03/01 at 16:31
Regular
"You've upset me"
A converter allowing you to play games from all consoles on on;y one of them
Sat 10/03/01 at 16:29
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Which is quite a good call... what add-ons would you like to see made for your console?

A cheap wall projector... so I could play games on a 6ftx6ft projection! :)...

Of course a fridge and microwave wouldnt be such a bad add on either? :)
Sat 10/03/01 at 13:09
Not to mention your own personal chauffeur, butler, barmaid, and assorted women from Maxim.
Sat 10/03/01 at 12:08
I think mabye a built in widescreen T.V, a teasmaid, a toaster and fridge would also be good add ons to make people think the system was better.
(especially if the price remained unaffected)
Sat 10/03/01 at 12:01
Regular
You wouldn't, just tricks people into thinking the console's better!
Sat 10/03/01 at 11:58
Why would you want to play 20 games at once?
Sat 10/03/01 at 11:54
Regular
Ah a flight sim cause that is what makes Microsoft famous when it comes to games.

DVD is in i agree i think it is a silly waste of money but i'm talking about an ultimate machine so it really does everything.

OH and you can play 20 games at once.
Fri 09/03/01 at 08:55
Dringo wrote:
> The ultimate games machine made by the four giants Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft. The system will be released with a flight sim... <

A 'flight sim'? With internet capabilities and all that power, shouldn't it come out with something like Halo 2 or Unreal Tournament? Better way of utilizing the full system specs. =)

> a Mario game and a Grand turismo game. All of the 3rd and 2nd party developers make games for this system and so does SEGA. <

Sounds good. Except for the apparent lack of competition. Hmm...Possibility: If there WERE only one system to design for, wouldn't that force all these companies to win the 'Software Wars'? That's not necessarily a bad thing.

> The system is 512 bit console with abilities to go on the interenet and play DVD movies. <

Why don't they remove the DVD compatibility and release it for about 50 quid less? I hate when people force me to pay for something I DON'T want. [*hint Microsoft, Sony]

> The system links up with the GBA, GC, PS2 and the x-box. <

Now THAT would just be sweet.

> This system is expensive (400 quid) but will be the most
popular in the world. <

Nah, a few will stick with their PCs. Go figure.

> Now that is the future <

Possibly, but may I make one additional concept? How about an EXTERNAL hard drive that's seperate from the main system's? That way, if you were ever to fill it up, you could just buy another one. It also means that, even if something went freaky with your external, you'd still have the ability to play games, as opposed to, say, releasing the system with a reboot disc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.