GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bye IDS."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/10/03 at 19:28
"slightlyshortertagl"
IDS is out.

Who's taking his 'throne' now?
Fri 31/10/03 at 16:37
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Is there a communist party? I say everyone should vote communist. Or the commies should just take over. Whatever.
Fri 31/10/03 at 12:48
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Looks like smarmy git Michael Howard is still the only candidate.

It's a bit stupid for a party to elect someone and they un-elect them in what is it? Two years? So that would be....three different leaders between one election and the next?
Fri 31/10/03 at 11:23
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Belldandy wrote:
> Sure, IDS was maybe not the best person ever, but at least people knew
> who he was

I think the whole problem with IDS is that no-one knew who he was :O/ He wasn't nearly visible or aggressive enough - being the 'quiet man' in politics is not going to get you elected.
Fri 31/10/03 at 11:09
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Ah, I wasn't suggesting you supported Labour, merely pointing out the fact that little seperates the two parties.

The Conservatives, no change that, the high ranking Convervatives, really do need a course in reality. Sure, IDS was maybe not the best person ever, but at least people knew who he was, and with Labour making out like they are the chance to win the next election was tangible. But oh no, lets have our silly little spats and get a new person who most would have difficulty recognising, and who a few years ago was being demonised by the media and people in his own party. Yet now everyone's supposed to unite behind the idiot.

It'll take from now until the election to even get him recognised, and we'll probably win in 2009 just by virtue of everyone being fed up with Labour running the country into the ground...

And now I must return to work, which is equally depressing given the subject matter. Do you know how stupidly easy it would be for the Plague to get into the UK ? Must be a minor miracle it hasn't...
Fri 31/10/03 at 10:23
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> Light wrote:
> your
> party of choice is morally bankrupt and totally untrustworthy.
>
> As opposed the Labour eh?

No. They're awful as well. I always find it strange how you assume that if someone is against one political party, they MUST be for the other.

If you want to look for someone to complain about concerning the utter collapse of the Tories, look at the Tories. Have a read of Alan Clark's diary's if you want a picture of what a bunch of retards the whole party are.
Fri 31/10/03 at 10:15
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Light wrote:
> your
> party of choice is morally bankrupt and totally untrustworthy.

As opposed the Labour eh?
Fri 31/10/03 at 08:54
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:

> Yep, Tony Blair or another Labour person for a minimum of another
> seven years, bl**dy hilarious.

Oh hush up Toryboy. You can't blame Labour for the fact that your party of choice is morally bankrupt and totally untrustworthy. They had over a decade in power, and the memories of that (remember all the corruption and hypocrisy, or do we have our rose tinted glasses on today?) will keep them out again.
Thu 30/10/03 at 23:08
Regular
"I like cheese"
Boris Johnson please.

It would make it all so much more exciting...
Thu 30/10/03 at 19:28
"Mimmargh!"
Having a weak opposition is dangerous for democracy. Then again thats why Labour wasn't voted in in the 70's. Who am I kidding? This isn't democracy.
Thu 30/10/03 at 18:20
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Black Glove wrote:
> You never know, they might select a woman, a bald women... I'd vote
> for a bald woman.

Mo Mowlam is Labour

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.