GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"adding shopping cart"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/07/09 at 15:36
Regular
soooo new to this does any one know how I can add shopping cart to my web page
Tue 07/07/09 at 09:52
Regular
"Embrace the Martian"
You can use PayPal purchase and donation buttons easily with InstantPro, however that is all you can currently do, any more advanced methods and you will need to use a custom made website or some form of e-commerce software.

All that is involved is logging into your PayPal account, going to the appropriate section for creating buttons, copy and paste the HTML code into the HTML code view on InstantPro and voila!
Sun 05/07/09 at 11:14
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I believe we will be running a guide on the site soon about payment methods using InstantPro for future use.

However PayPal works well with the IP sites, and many of our customers use it successfully. I'm not 100% on the method of using PayPal as I steer clear of it myself.
Sat 04/07/09 at 20:05
Regular
thanks hmmm i am using instantpro
Sat 04/07/09 at 17:19
"Are you sure?"
Hi kazzahale, welcome to the forums!

It's worth saying if you are using normal hosting or a Freeola InstantPro site as your options will be different...

Previous similar questions can be found here: Shopping Cart

eCommerce can be quite complicated so a PayPal type solution could suit you?

More info required really... :¬)

Search Freeola Chat My Freeola Instant Site
Sat 04/07/09 at 15:36
Regular
soooo new to this does any one know how I can add shopping cart to my web page

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.