GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"please help me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/10/03 at 19:24
Regular
hi all, aint posted for quite a few years, but any way, you know that new kylie song, Slow, well, aint it a tune from a computer game?, i swear it is and its been bugging me for a few weeks to know what it is, does anyone know?

Plus, on a film-four advert at the mo they have this song in the background. Its the same song thats in the football agent calsberg advert, ya know the one with the women horse riders,

it goes something like we're so pretty, oh so pretty, do dola do.
does anyone know the name of it or who its by?

Thanks for the help.
Tue 28/10/03 at 19:45
Regular
Thanks for the name of the song, i be sharing that from someone now,

If u mean me, i have always been LL,

The closest i have got is Transbot for the master system, just a guess, but i swear the song was in some sort of side scrolling shoot em up.
Mon 27/10/03 at 22:03
Regular
"WWJD"
the song reminds me of pants, personally so unbelievabley boring
Mon 27/10/03 at 21:27
Regular
"Teal'c"
It reminded me of something I played on the SNES, or some other console from the same era. Strange.
Mon 27/10/03 at 21:25
Ur, what, didn't read your post there, please ignore my ramble about Beach Volleyball.
Mon 27/10/03 at 21:24
Is it that song from Summer Heat Beach Volleyball? The song was playing in the demo, that's probably it.

And did you used to be called Kapoera Gaboera or something along those lines?
Mon 27/10/03 at 20:17
Regular
The Charlatans - You're So Pretty

No idea about the kylie song though. Although it does sound like somthing from a 80's early 90's game.
Mon 27/10/03 at 19:24
Regular
hi all, aint posted for quite a few years, but any way, you know that new kylie song, Slow, well, aint it a tune from a computer game?, i swear it is and its been bugging me for a few weeks to know what it is, does anyone know?

Plus, on a film-four advert at the mo they have this song in the background. Its the same song thats in the football agent calsberg advert, ya know the one with the women horse riders,

it goes something like we're so pretty, oh so pretty, do dola do.
does anyone know the name of it or who its by?

Thanks for the help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.