GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSX 3 on Gamecube or PlayStation 2?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/10/03 at 10:44
Regular
Should I get SSX 3 on PS2 or Gamecube? I want to get it on Gamecube for the better graphics but I not sure how good the joypad will be for SSX with having less buttons than the PS2 version. I played SSX Tricky on the PS2 18 months ago and so I am used to using the PS2 joypad, but I want to try it on the Gamecube for a new experience but am unsure which version is better. Which would you reccommend?

Thanks if you can help.
Mon 27/10/03 at 15:36
Regular
"Touched!"
I've read in the IGN review that the graphics are hardly different between GC/PS2, sharper on Xbox, they also said that some of the tricks are missing from the GC version
Mon 27/10/03 at 14:52
Regular
Gamecube it is then.

Thanks
Mon 27/10/03 at 14:16
" Crazy!"
PS 2.

I know PS 2 is online not sure about the Gamecube version.
Mon 27/10/03 at 14:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The controls aren't any harder or easier. I'd say Cube, but like Gerrod said, buy the cheaper version.
Mon 27/10/03 at 12:44
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Buy whichever is cheaper
Mon 27/10/03 at 12:28
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Keep using the PS2. You'll be more used to the controls. And there isn't much difference in the graphics.
Mon 27/10/03 at 12:13
Regular
Gamecube..
Mon 27/10/03 at 10:44
Regular
Should I get SSX 3 on PS2 or Gamecube? I want to get it on Gamecube for the better graphics but I not sure how good the joypad will be for SSX with having less buttons than the PS2 version. I played SSX Tricky on the PS2 18 months ago and so I am used to using the PS2 joypad, but I want to try it on the Gamecube for a new experience but am unsure which version is better. Which would you reccommend?

Thanks if you can help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.