GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"uh the Rugby.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/10/03 at 20:36
Regular
"Light of the world"
.. Yes sorry to disturb you footie/game obsessed/ booze consuming animals *coughs* *BORAT*...

Just I thought that even though England won today I think that Samoa played there socks off today. In the first half they was beating us hands down.

Us - world class stuff managed to get a near hiding from a team that havent even gone pro yet!

Well, If alec was here he would agree. And So wouls Azul I'm sure (though if i remember he is a good ole scots man)

Anyway. I'm glad it's uraguay we are playing next week than anything bigger so we can recover! Yes.

I'll leave quitely now and hopefully someone will agree at some point.

*wanders off whistling*
Sat 01/11/03 at 11:05
Regular
"Light of the world"
UM!

*dances*

GO IRELAND GO IRELAND

My word there a passionate lot arent they. Yes, I will have to tell good ole RoJ!!!
Tue 28/10/03 at 20:31
Regular
"boom"
Smaller guys find it a lot easier to tackle players. They have a lower start, and do not have to bend down to make the tackle. That means they can get into the position a lot quicker, and therefore can make the tackle better.

Also there is the saying, the bigger they are the harder they fall. This is true!
Tue 28/10/03 at 20:27
Regular
"Light of the world"
WHAT!

It was wprth celebrating!

The guy he took down was a unit and this japanese man wasnt really huge .. or was he?!

Anyways, they were all full of confidence and pride so even when he tackled he was happy! Shows a love for the game huh
Tue 28/10/03 at 20:24
Regular
"boom"
Yep, was a good tackle, but nothing worth celebrating like that :D However he was a great player, well I guess he still is.
Tue 28/10/03 at 20:22
Regular
"Light of the world"
ha ha ha

hats the one we was callin fluff'ed!!!

That was hilarious, shows how pumped up they are ah!
Tue 28/10/03 at 00:01
Regular
"boom"
I have now seen the Japan USA game and yes again they played their bleedin' hearts out. They never game up.

I laughed when their winger celebrated his tackle. He ran around giving high fives to his team and punched the air.

was funny, then he scored a great try.

Well Played Japan, good luck in the future.
Mon 27/10/03 at 13:05
Regular
Yea i prefer watching club football .. and other national teams like france now they have talent that performs most of the time..
Mon 27/10/03 at 12:54
Regular
"Candyfloss Rocks!!!"
Does anyone know if there is such thing as a rugby managing game?
Mon 27/10/03 at 12:27
Regular
"Candyfloss Rocks!!!"
Watching England football is a waste of time. With world class player like Beckham, Owen, Gerrard, you should expect to win way more matches that just once in a while. If England do not get to the final of Euro, i will cry and dis own my english connections.
Mon 27/10/03 at 12:14
Regular
"Light of the world"
ha ha ha...

agreed.

I only ever watch england football matches.

I watch a bit of spanish football though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.