GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mobile and Flash Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/07/09 at 17:44
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hi all,

Mobile and flash games are more and more popular these days, with mobile technology so advanced it will not be long before we are genuinely carrying a PC in our back pocket.

This new format has been added for discussion about or relating to those brilliant "on the train" time fillers. We all know how popular "Snake" was don't we?

So I thought it might be an idea to see if anyone had good suggestions for these types of games. I recently got the rather aged (now anyway) Age of Empires 2 on my phone. Was incredible fun. And quite advanced I thought.
Sun 05/07/09 at 10:26
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Ahh the old girlfriend got a higher score story :) My gf got into a game once, Crash Team Racing. She was getting good at it, whereas I had not played it since year 11 at school :S Inevitably she beat me 3/4 races.

So I carried on playing it and crushed her. She has not picked up a game since. Sad times (but also funny)

Meanwhile Snake is kind of legendary, but it has gone so much further since then. I am shocked at how much you can get these days, and with the forthcoming release (date=???) of Final Fantasy's "phone only" games it can only get better.
Thu 02/07/09 at 18:49
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
I remember wasting far too much playing snake on very a stylish Nokia with a green screen!

Found a good Java based snowboarding game on an old sony ericsson phone too. Gave up with that after my girlfriend got a higher score........
Thu 02/07/09 at 17:44
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hi all,

Mobile and flash games are more and more popular these days, with mobile technology so advanced it will not be long before we are genuinely carrying a PC in our back pocket.

This new format has been added for discussion about or relating to those brilliant "on the train" time fillers. We all know how popular "Snake" was don't we?

So I thought it might be an idea to see if anyone had good suggestions for these types of games. I recently got the rather aged (now anyway) Age of Empires 2 on my phone. Was incredible fun. And quite advanced I thought.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.