GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I so wanted to buy something 1 hour ago!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/10/03 at 01:03
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I was walking past SPecial Reserve on my way back Gloucester Road and you wasn't open. Expected i know but i went to the pub with £40 and came back with £35. A cheap night so i thought i'd buy another memory card or at least a game like Kingdom Hearts, but you wasn't open ;(

Can't you get some staff members stupid enough so drunks like me can purchase games at 11:30 at night?
Sun 26/10/03 at 11:58
Regular
Its a games retailer not a 24hours supermarket.

*mutters*
Sun 26/10/03 at 11:51
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
The reason it was so cheap was because my mate Hodges had this yellow card to get you discounts. Now everytime you buy with the yellow card, you got these collector cards; and if you got all three in the set, you got a free drink. Basically, we spent all night having free drinks ;)
Sun 26/10/03 at 11:28
Regular
and it's so easy too
Sun 26/10/03 at 11:28
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
It's what the internet's for - spending money when you're tired, blearly eyed and not in any state to really think about what you're spending.
Sun 26/10/03 at 09:54
Regular
only spending a deep sea diver in the pub - you should have spent the rest of the money on the biggest kebab man has ever seen
Sun 26/10/03 at 09:16
Regular
"I'm Great."
Did you have a good night Mandy? Not by the sounds of it as you came back with £35. Unless someone was kind enough to get you a few drinks. Were you slightly drunk at the time of posting? That £35 can now be used for another night of drinking. Sounds like a plan to me.
Sun 26/10/03 at 01:05
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
They only closed because they saw you coming Mandatare. :P
Sun 26/10/03 at 01:03
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I was walking past SPecial Reserve on my way back Gloucester Road and you wasn't open. Expected i know but i went to the pub with £40 and came back with £35. A cheap night so i thought i'd buy another memory card or at least a game like Kingdom Hearts, but you wasn't open ;(

Can't you get some staff members stupid enough so drunks like me can purchase games at 11:30 at night?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.