GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bah"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/10/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I've been off uni ill for the past week and a half. Managed to get to see the doctor who was a little unsure as to what was wrong.
Just been feeling rotten and ill all the time.

So I was starting to feel better for the past few days and it looked as if I might be able to go to this pirate fancy dress thing that my local rugby team had organised. Loads of folk I know going and will be a good laugh but as usual I aint feeling right again and am going to have to miss out again.

I hate being ill.
Sat 25/10/03 at 22:50
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Oh yes, let it snow let it snow let it snow etc
Sat 25/10/03 at 22:48
Regular
Don't say that, last time it snowed it took me an hour and a half to drive the 4 miles to work.
Sat 25/10/03 at 22:45
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I hate having to walk to and from the train station to uni in the rain as I usually get soaked to the bone and have to sit around in wet clothes at lectures etc.

Bring on the snow though :-)
Sat 25/10/03 at 22:45
"For the horde!!!!"
I like rain, it cools the air in the summer and is just nice to listen to.
Sat 25/10/03 at 22:44
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I hate the winter because its always cold on my birthday, ill have to start going somewhere hot.
Sat 25/10/03 at 22:43
Regular
Fiery Salamander wrote:
> It's was only two months ago that Britain was breaking hot temperature
> records but now i'm forced to wear a jumper!

I'm not that worried about the cold, I actually like wearing fleeces, the thing I hate is the rain and the greyness.
Sat 25/10/03 at 22:42
"For the horde!!!!"
It's was only two months ago that Britain was breaking hot temperature records but now i'm forced to wear a jumper!
Sat 25/10/03 at 22:40
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I like Winter, it's more fun than Summer.
Sat 25/10/03 at 22:37
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
If only we could control the weather! i would defenetly rule out winter.
Sat 25/10/03 at 22:35
Regular
I carn;t believe its winter already. Summer is so much nicer, you can stay outside till the early hours of the morning and go for random treks. Now its too cold to even walk to the pub. We need to start a campaign for some kind of weather changing system so we can get rid of winter.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.