GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"animated movies-difficult?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/07/09 at 07:47
Regular
Why is making an animated movie more difficult than a normal movie?
Fri 03/07/09 at 07:30
Regular
thanks...nd I do appreciate ppl replying to my posts!!!!
Thu 02/07/09 at 18:22
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Warhunt wrote:
> Do you read your responses to your posts after creating new
> threads by the way? I notice that you don't seem to reply after
> creating a completely new thread. A fair amount of replies have
> been posted that you may wanna look into to ;)

We shall see with the next deluge of new threads happen in the morning...

> Anywho. On topic, I don't believe they are harder. More time
> consuming maybe, but you do not have to deal with actors or
> staging. The only cost in reality is the design team, who I
> imagine handle the editing too.
>
> I do not believe you can compare the two in any sense in short,
> as there are too many differences. Movies are great but in
> animated you can make the characters do anything so the
> scope assures balance with acting skill/style of humans.

I think in all fairness that animated films are easier to make than normal movies. As you said, animated characters can do anything and the effects of the movies are endless, whereas real movies require a huge amount of stunt co-ordination and effects are only as big as the budget.

Also, especially in modern animation, once a character has been programmed into a computer with a few set animations, it becomes incredibly easy to do the rest of the film.
Thu 02/07/09 at 15:35
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Do you read your responses to your posts after creating new threads by the way? I notice that you don't seem to reply after creating a completely new thread. A fair amount of replies have been posted that you may wanna look into to ;)

Anywho. On topic, I don't believe they are harder. More time consuming maybe, but you do not have to deal with actors or staging. The only cost in reality is the design team, who I imagine handle the editing too.

I do not believe you can compare the two in any sense in short, as there are too many differences. Movies are great but in animated you can make the characters do anything so the scope assures balance with acting skill/style of humans.
Thu 02/07/09 at 07:47
Regular
Why is making an animated movie more difficult than a normal movie?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.