GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Premier Manager 2002/2003"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/10/03 at 15:08
Regular
"ELLIS"
Step into the world of football management, to battle it out with the teams in your division. Make your chairman pleased by getting to the top of the table, by selling or loaning your worst players, and get the best value players that money can buy. You can also improve your team by adjusting the training schedule.

If your chairman thinks that you are under performing, then you will get fired. This will force you to search for a new job. You will have staff such as your physio, youth coach, scouts, and much more. They are rated by saying if they are poor, adequate, good, very good, excellent or superb. If any of your staff ask for a new contract, and you don't rate them, then don't renew their contract, and then they will have to go somewhere else.

You can build your own stadium by saying the capacity you want, and you can also say what colour seats, and walkways you want. It is depends on how long it takes to build (TIP: IF YOUR TEAM IS POPULAR THEN BUILD A BIG STADIUM). You can also build your own medical centre with the rating of poor, adequate, good, very good or excellent.

If you are low on players, and you don't have any money, then you can set up a meeting with the youth coach. The youth coach picks three of his youth players that have been performing the best, and then you look at the players stats. If you are happy with the players stats then you say whether you want them or not.

If your not sure whether you want to buy a certain player, then you scout the player, and the scout will come back to you in a couple weeks time with an evaluation. It says whether the player has got potential at the football club. It also says whether he is ready to play for the club at the moment. It also states what price they are willing to sell the player for.

On this game it has a quick and easy search for players because you can typein the name of the player, the age range, and position. This saves lots of time.

People do talk on the game in meetings but no words come out of their mouths, because what they say is in written down at the bottom of the screen. The reason for this is if they said something and words came out and you forgotten what they said then you might not be able to play them back.

Keep updated on what's going on with different teams on EUROSPORT NEWS. Eurosport news also keeps you updated with all of the tables.

At the start of the game you get to make your own name up of what you want your manager to be called, and you get to pick a team in one of five European countries. They are England, Spain, Italy, France and Germany.

Overall I would give this game a rating of 8/10. I would have given this a rating of 10/10, but the game is too quiet, which can make it a bit boring. So if I was to improve this game, I would give this game some background music.
Sat 25/10/03 at 15:08
Regular
"ELLIS"
Step into the world of football management, to battle it out with the teams in your division. Make your chairman pleased by getting to the top of the table, by selling or loaning your worst players, and get the best value players that money can buy. You can also improve your team by adjusting the training schedule.

If your chairman thinks that you are under performing, then you will get fired. This will force you to search for a new job. You will have staff such as your physio, youth coach, scouts, and much more. They are rated by saying if they are poor, adequate, good, very good, excellent or superb. If any of your staff ask for a new contract, and you don't rate them, then don't renew their contract, and then they will have to go somewhere else.

You can build your own stadium by saying the capacity you want, and you can also say what colour seats, and walkways you want. It is depends on how long it takes to build (TIP: IF YOUR TEAM IS POPULAR THEN BUILD A BIG STADIUM). You can also build your own medical centre with the rating of poor, adequate, good, very good or excellent.

If you are low on players, and you don't have any money, then you can set up a meeting with the youth coach. The youth coach picks three of his youth players that have been performing the best, and then you look at the players stats. If you are happy with the players stats then you say whether you want them or not.

If your not sure whether you want to buy a certain player, then you scout the player, and the scout will come back to you in a couple weeks time with an evaluation. It says whether the player has got potential at the football club. It also says whether he is ready to play for the club at the moment. It also states what price they are willing to sell the player for.

On this game it has a quick and easy search for players because you can typein the name of the player, the age range, and position. This saves lots of time.

People do talk on the game in meetings but no words come out of their mouths, because what they say is in written down at the bottom of the screen. The reason for this is if they said something and words came out and you forgotten what they said then you might not be able to play them back.

Keep updated on what's going on with different teams on EUROSPORT NEWS. Eurosport news also keeps you updated with all of the tables.

At the start of the game you get to make your own name up of what you want your manager to be called, and you get to pick a team in one of five European countries. They are England, Spain, Italy, France and Germany.

Overall I would give this game a rating of 8/10. I would have given this a rating of 10/10, but the game is too quiet, which can make it a bit boring. So if I was to improve this game, I would give this game some background music.
Sat 25/10/03 at 17:44
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
That's great mate, but you're supposed to put reviews in the Reviews section.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.