GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Indiana Jones The Box Set"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/10/03 at 13:06
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I just bought the Indiana Jones box set and Harrison Ford is currently being chased by a big ball but I just want to say that if you can buy it, then buy it! I am only 15 but I still LOVE it. I have sen them all but only when I was young...er but I still think they are great movies that anyone can enjoy.

PG rate fun for all HURRAH! :D
Sat 25/10/03 at 13:06
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I just bought the Indiana Jones box set and Harrison Ford is currently being chased by a big ball but I just want to say that if you can buy it, then buy it! I am only 15 but I still LOVE it. I have sen them all but only when I was young...er but I still think they are great movies that anyone can enjoy.

PG rate fun for all HURRAH! :D
Sat 25/10/03 at 13:44
Regular
http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk /display_messages.php?threadid=86738&forumid=301

Heh "ball" ha ha.

"Hey, Dr. Jones! No time for love!"
Sat 25/10/03 at 13:50
Regular
I'd just like to point out that the title to this topic has missed a serious chance. Indiana Jones and the Box Set of Doom I think would have been a much more enjoyable title. :)

All the same, I've got the video boxset, bought a good while ago, so I'm keeping myself from buying the DVDs. Which is a shame, because I love box sets.
Sat 25/10/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Cool, I am extra happy though because after buying that box set I strolled into HMV and they had The Blair Witch Project on DVD for £5.99 . That has left me with a total of 5 DVDs to watch for £36.53 WOO HOO :D
Sun 26/10/03 at 09:33
Regular
"Kiss my face!"
You should have just bought yourself the R1 or even R4 version of Indiana Jones Box Set as there are cuts to the R2 version on behalf of the BBFC that are not on either of the other regions mentioned above.

Go here for the comparisons:
http://www.dvdcompare.org.uk/ (space)comparisons/film_results_page (space) .php?fid=4155

and here for what was cut: http://www.theraider.net/theraven/ (space) showthread.php?threadid=4952

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.