GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"kobe"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/10/03 at 21:29
Regular
"skinny"
do you guys have the updates on kobes case he was acused of rape and he was charges with a fine i am not sure how much but he is my favorite NBA player and i am anxious to find the recent updates on his case

i would really appreciated

SPIKE420
Sat 25/10/03 at 05:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
We've really only heard the prosecutions side of things at the moment so at the moment everyone's saying he's guilty. This is because of the fact they found traces of her blood on his shirt i believe, so the prosecution are using that to say there was a struggle and Kobe did infact rape her. Forget the fact that neither he or her had bruises or scratches all over them the next day, that she's a notorious $lut, and that their were traces of some other guys semen in her panties Kobe's as guilty as hell isn't he?

Please this shouldn't have even gone to court, it's so obvious it's some slapper that's out for her 15 minutes of fame and who better to do it against then the biggest star in basketball today? If this isn't thrown out within a month or so then there's something seriously wrong.

Course i might be slightly biased being a Lakers fan :-D
Sat 25/10/03 at 01:47
Regular
"skinny"
thanks i couldn't get any information on his case

thanks alot afrojoe

spike420
Fri 24/10/03 at 21:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
His trial began on Monday. It is still going on.
Fri 24/10/03 at 21:29
Regular
"skinny"
do you guys have the updates on kobes case he was acused of rape and he was charges with a fine i am not sure how much but he is my favorite NBA player and i am anxious to find the recent updates on his case

i would really appreciated

SPIKE420

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.