GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Coming to a Tesco's near you....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/10/03 at 20:47
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Stephen King's "The Dark Tower" books. Book 1, Gunslinger and Book 2, Drawing of the Three are for sale at £3.73 for the both of them. I strongly urge you to get them, they are very good and entertaining.
Fri 24/10/03 at 20:47
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Stephen King's "The Dark Tower" books. Book 1, Gunslinger and Book 2, Drawing of the Three are for sale at £3.73 for the both of them. I strongly urge you to get them, they are very good and entertaining.
Sat 25/10/03 at 16:12
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
My friend mentioned these to me a few days ago. I might look into them. Never read any Stephen King, now I come to think about it.
Sat 25/10/03 at 16:16
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Hmm I'll look out for them allthough normally all that comes to Tescos are hundreds of students at lunch time who spend the entire hour looking at top shelf magazines before putting them back and walking off until lunch the next day...sigh...
Sat 25/10/03 at 16:33
Regular
"just be"
I hate the dark tower series. I am a massive Stephen King fan and I just can't get into those books at all.
Sat 25/10/03 at 16:39
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Have you read Hearts In Atlantis?
Sat 25/10/03 at 16:44
Regular
"just be"
Hearts in Atlantis is a great book. Best SK book is Needful Things. Think the films spoil them though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.