GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Dream House"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/10/03 at 20:25
Regular
From the outside my dream house would appear to be a large pirate ship with a huge mast and sail on it, surrounded by a moat made from sunny delight. On the top of the ship would be a bloke who plays the role of captain hook 24 hours a day and whenever I feel like an epic battle I can challenge him to a duel.

Inside the house would be a large hallway decorated with the memories on times gone by. I would like pictures from my early singing days to remember when I was a rather normal guy. Moving on from the hallway I would like a hurricane room where I can re-enact my Thriller video, I would also like a gravity-free room where I can practise my moonwalking skills.

I would like a large kitchen so I can make plenty of cookies for when all the kiddies come round to play. Also I need a fridge full of milk to give to them if they get thirsty. I also require an interview room for when my friends such as Martin Bashir and Co. visit me to show the world what a warped individual I am.

Upstairs I need a big bedroom for myself and a number of guest bedrooms for when my sister Janet or any of my girlfriends such as Billie Jean come to stay the night. Also I need a king size bed for myself in case any children want to stay the night with me. Joining on to my bedroom I would like a large balcony to dangle my small children over if I get bored. In my wardrobes I need plenty of Peter Pan outfits for myself; and plenty of coloured rags to drape over the faces of my children.

I would like an art gallery with a wax model of myself to use instead of a mirror, it will probably be more accurate. I need a plastic surgeon on call day or night just in case I decide I want any more ridiculous additions to my skin or face. Perhaps I could have my nose filed to a complete point and jab intruders with it. In the garden I would like a theme park with plenty of roller coasters and thrill rides to keep me amused.

The house would be located in a land far away known as Never Never Land – where people like me never grow up!

By Michael Jackson
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Thu 23/10/03 at 20:25
Regular
From the outside my dream house would appear to be a large pirate ship with a huge mast and sail on it, surrounded by a moat made from sunny delight. On the top of the ship would be a bloke who plays the role of captain hook 24 hours a day and whenever I feel like an epic battle I can challenge him to a duel.

Inside the house would be a large hallway decorated with the memories on times gone by. I would like pictures from my early singing days to remember when I was a rather normal guy. Moving on from the hallway I would like a hurricane room where I can re-enact my Thriller video, I would also like a gravity-free room where I can practise my moonwalking skills.

I would like a large kitchen so I can make plenty of cookies for when all the kiddies come round to play. Also I need a fridge full of milk to give to them if they get thirsty. I also require an interview room for when my friends such as Martin Bashir and Co. visit me to show the world what a warped individual I am.

Upstairs I need a big bedroom for myself and a number of guest bedrooms for when my sister Janet or any of my girlfriends such as Billie Jean come to stay the night. Also I need a king size bed for myself in case any children want to stay the night with me. Joining on to my bedroom I would like a large balcony to dangle my small children over if I get bored. In my wardrobes I need plenty of Peter Pan outfits for myself; and plenty of coloured rags to drape over the faces of my children.

I would like an art gallery with a wax model of myself to use instead of a mirror, it will probably be more accurate. I need a plastic surgeon on call day or night just in case I decide I want any more ridiculous additions to my skin or face. Perhaps I could have my nose filed to a complete point and jab intruders with it. In the garden I would like a theme park with plenty of roller coasters and thrill rides to keep me amused.

The house would be located in a land far away known as Never Never Land – where people like me never grow up!

By Michael Jackson

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.