GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Obie Trice - Cheers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/10/03 at 19:42
Regular
Anyone have this album? I want to know if it is any good before I buy it, unless someone would like to lend me a copy of it, permenantly. :-D
Thu 23/10/03 at 19:42
Regular
Anyone have this album? I want to know if it is any good before I buy it, unless someone would like to lend me a copy of it, permenantly. :-D
Fri 24/10/03 at 17:08
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
It's alright, as I was expecting something awful that's probably quite a generous compliment. Also, I've already lent it to someone permanently - it was loaded when my car was broken into and the CD player stolen. I've still got the box though, so I get the last laugh...
Fri 24/10/03 at 18:05
Regular
In terms of lyrics and production this album can't be touched by anything this year sans Chicken & Beer.
Fri 24/10/03 at 18:17
Regular
So it ain't tha bad then? I can't stand 'Got Some Teeth', but 'Rap Name' is pretty good. Is that on the album?
Fri 24/10/03 at 21:32
Regular
Rap name is a good song, it has quite alot of samples in the song like the chorus "That's why I aint got no..." Is a sample from Eminems latest album (song number 9)
Sun 26/10/03 at 19:30
Regular
I'm confused. There ain't no song called Rap name on that album.
And song 9 is weak.
Sun 26/10/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
Which Eminem album are you talking of? The Eminem Show or a forthcoming one?
Sun 26/10/03 at 20:18
Regular
Song number 9 on the Eminem Show is a song called Drips, it has the same chorus as Rap name.
Sun 26/10/03 at 20:44
Regular
"One More Chance"
Cheers is pure qualS**ty. We all die one day, S*S**t hS**ts the fan, Bad b*tch, Oh, Look in my eyes and many more are all excellent songs. The only bad one in my opinion is ‘Don’t come down’ because the chorus is sung by the most annoyingly voiced women ever.

I wondered why Rap Name wasn't on the album too considering S**t was one of his first songs.
Mon 27/10/03 at 15:33
Regular
Think I'll order this then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.