GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"***(BIG) SmackDown Spoilers***"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/10/03 at 15:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Scotty 2 Hotty is back. This is really only big news for Ant. :-D

In ACTUAL big news, Undertaker vs Vinnie Mac has been announced in a Buried Alive match at Survivor Series, and Paul Heyman has been announced as the General Manager of SmackDown.

No doubt the Buried Alive match will be crud, but it's big news anyway. And if Paul Heyman actually has anything to do with the storylines from now on SmackDown, things should improve.

Yey, sort of.
Sun 26/10/03 at 16:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
Kinda spoiled it for me, all the hints...I guessed as soon as you said. :S
Sat 25/10/03 at 16:18
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> Would have thought the great big warning that is in the title of this
> topic that something would be spoiled would have given it away. Don't
> want to know what happens? don't click on the link and wait until
> Saturday to watch it then.

Meh, he was joking you fool. :)
Sat 25/10/03 at 08:36
Regular
"..."
Who told you all it was going to be Heyman?

Check the 'Your Shout' topic.

Sat 25/10/03 at 05:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
RM18 wrote:
> Oh for God's sake, I didn't want to know what happened this week, and
> you've gone and spoiled it...

Would have thought the great big warning that is in the title of this topic that something would be spoiled would have given it away. Don't want to know what happens? don't click on the link and wait until Saturday to watch it then.
Fri 24/10/03 at 21:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
:-D
Fri 24/10/03 at 12:24
Regular
Oh for God's sake, I didn't want to know what happened this week, and you've gone and spoiled it...
Thu 23/10/03 at 20:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, we need to get him to look.

:-D
Thu 23/10/03 at 16:22
Regular
I've been hinting to Ant for the past two days...

"Read the WWE spoilers?"

"Have I asked you - do you read spoilers?"

"SD's good this week"

Etc.
Thu 23/10/03 at 16:17
Regular
"bWo > You"
Sadly, Paul Heyman still isn't involved in the storylines - he's just a member of the roster again, at the moment, tragically.
Thu 23/10/03 at 15:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Scotty 2 Hotty is back. This is really only big news for Ant. :-D

In ACTUAL big news, Undertaker vs Vinnie Mac has been announced in a Buried Alive match at Survivor Series, and Paul Heyman has been announced as the General Manager of SmackDown.

No doubt the Buried Alive match will be crud, but it's big news anyway. And if Paul Heyman actually has anything to do with the storylines from now on SmackDown, things should improve.

Yey, sort of.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.