GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"**boogies**"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/10/03 at 01:27
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Me and Lawri are bored and by the time you all sign in tomorow this will be inactive. So let us boogie and don't somplain in the morning.

Cheers

C'mon lawri

**boogies**
Thu 23/10/03 at 18:31
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Hey, go back on now.
Thu 23/10/03 at 18:27
**Jiggles**
Thu 23/10/03 at 17:59
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
There's a lotta love in this room.

Did I say love? I meant inbreeding.
Thu 23/10/03 at 17:52
Regular
What a sad thread.. just shows the forum nowadays.
Thu 23/10/03 at 17:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mi/\\/dfrig wrote:
> Icarus wrote:
> Hypocrites.
Thu 23/10/03 at 16:49
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> And Alec was the one complaining about new users making spam topics,
> as was Lawri (who has also done an equally pointless topic), so this
> kind of undermines both of them.

And to add to that the fact that both of them have contributed to a dozen of these boogie topics. It's not in the slightest bit interesting, cool or even funny. If it was funny, I'd tolerate it. But it's not...

Damn I hate the word tolerate, makes me sound like I'm trying to run this place.
Thu 23/10/03 at 16:39
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> Hypocrites.
Thu 23/10/03 at 16:35
Hypocrites.
Thu 23/10/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
And Alec was the one complaining about new users making spam topics, as was Lawri (who has also done an equally pointless topic), so this kind of undermines both of them.
Thu 23/10/03 at 16:26
Regular
The craziest Col! wrote:
> I have one thing for you DW:
>
> Alec wrote:
> Me and Lawri are bored and by the time you all sign in tomorow this
> will be inactive. So let us boogie and don't somplain in the
> morning.

I didn't read it, it's all the same crap. And who said I can't "somplain" in the morning? Fine, have a boogie thread. Notice the "a" before boogie...yeah, we don't need 60 million of the things. It's all crap, who in their right mind would sit there and every two minutes type "boogie". That's even more boring then being bored.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.