GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My REAL details !!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/10/03 at 18:37
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
My name is Keith Struthers.I am 13 years of age and I live in a town called Lanark.Lanark is in the center of Scotland (William Wallace lived here).I go to Lanark Grammar School.My birthday is January 2nd 1990.

I am fairly small,have short , brown hair and I have blue eyes.

I was born in Lanark in the William Smellie (Smiley) Hospital.

This is not a joke as these ARE my real details.

My e-mail address is

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

I would like to hear other ppeoples REAL details.
Tue 21/10/03 at 18:37
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
My name is Keith Struthers.I am 13 years of age and I live in a town called Lanark.Lanark is in the center of Scotland (William Wallace lived here).I go to Lanark Grammar School.My birthday is January 2nd 1990.

I am fairly small,have short , brown hair and I have blue eyes.

I was born in Lanark in the William Smellie (Smiley) Hospital.

This is not a joke as these ARE my real details.

My e-mail address is

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

I would like to hear other ppeoples REAL details.
Tue 21/10/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Blimey, you're just presenting yourself to any old perv out there. Christ man, don't you read the Daily Mail!?!?!?111 eleven blonde hair blue eyes das ist gut jah meine herr 2222&&!1!!!!1 smoker commie 3733t kurds unt siegfrid unt roy gay clergy + pob 111!!!!?!?!?!??!

Ahem...
Tue 21/10/03 at 18:44
Regular
nice of you to be so frank scottish bloke, and pleased to meet you, but I ain't sticking my details on here, no way.
Tue 21/10/03 at 18:51
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Only an insane person would put real details on here
Tue 21/10/03 at 18:53
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Alternately he has put his enemy's/most hated person's details here for all to see. Or it's a ploy to make impressionable people post their real details. Or he's just stupidly trusting.
Tue 21/10/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I mean, I've given links to websites before, and it's not difficult at all to get my real name, but openly putting your full name, age and email addresses for any old person to see is a bit...suspicious.

Either you're grooming for kids, or you're a cyber-policeman trying to catch paedos, or you're doing the kind of high quality "research" that would only appear on Richard & Judy - the walking Daily Mail's.

So which is it?
Tue 21/10/03 at 18:55
Regular
REAL nut bars read REAL messages like yours, maybe its time to start feeling a bit scared & not so openly trusting...
Tue 21/10/03 at 18:55
Regular
Scottish_Bloke wrote:
> This is not a joke as these ARE my real details.

WOW!!!11!1!! lets get some strange 13 year olds details!
Tue 21/10/03 at 19:07
Regular
You do realise this could be someone who has his account and then clicked on the Your Details button and posted all this.
Tue 21/10/03 at 19:11
Regular
most probably, do we know a keith struthers on the forum?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.