GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Attention fellow users."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/10/03 at 17:38
Regular
"Not a Jew"
As most of you have noticed, the moronic fool Game Whiz has returned and, as usual, is creating spam. So, I urge you all to ignore him/her/it, do not react, do not post in his/hers/its topics. Therefore he/she/it will discover that what they are doing is pointless as there is no-one to argue with, if he/she/its pathetic name calling and useless insistence that they are not "bad". Obviously, this goes for all n00bs and JATs who spam and create useless topics. Thank-ee.
Tue 21/10/03 at 18:31
Regular
Alec wrote:
> Cheers

Alec wrote:
> Candyfloss is their any chance of giving say a notable banning powers > so that if we have another outburst and one of you isn't here, he can > deal with it?
Tue 21/10/03 at 18:25
Regular
"It's been a while.."
dw  wrote:
> Message to Alec :: Stop sucking up to Candyfloss. Just because he
> warned you.

When did i suck up to candyfloss master?
Tue 21/10/03 at 18:19
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Can't we mock him, just a little, please dad :D

LOL !!!
Tue 21/10/03 at 18:14
Regular
Message to Alec :: Stop sucking up to Candyfloss. Just because he warned you.
Tue 21/10/03 at 18:12
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Yes and double yes :D
Tue 21/10/03 at 18:12
Can't we mock him, just a little, please dad :D
Tue 21/10/03 at 17:54
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Gigs wrote:
> Yey! Can people finally get back to usual conversations or will Game
> Spazz be back...

yeah why don't we all stop talking about spam and get on with the normal chit chat
Tue 21/10/03 at 17:54
Regular
"It's been a while.."
LOL i think i missed that one :cS
Tue 21/10/03 at 17:53
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Yey! Can people finally get back to usual conversations or will Game Spazz be back...
Tue 21/10/03 at 17:52
Regular
Alec wrote:
> Yeah until he returns, as he obviously will...

I don't see the point of going on a forum to have people give you tonnes of grief. If people called me not-fit-to-burn I'd take the hint and do one.

that american guy last week was the funniest, he got the biggest roasting to date, what with all his 'go drink some tea old chap' remarks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.