GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just a week until 24 Series 3 kicks off"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/10/03 at 10:21
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
On TV in the good old USA next Tues evening, should be on Kazaa be Wednesday evening, I can't wait, trailer looked very good and no reason why this series shouldn't be as good/better than the first two :)
Wed 05/11/03 at 18:14
"Mimmargh!"
I want to know if they are going to get Kim to go on another unlikely, crazy, deadly scenerio throughout yet another series.

Does everybody remember when Terry lost her memory for a few episodes in series 1? What the hell was that!? Anyway, looking forward to series 3.
Wed 05/11/03 at 13:02
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
El Blokey wrote:
> I have it downloaded.
>
> Will watch soon.
>
> :)
>
> As none of my mates watch anymore, this season I think I'll just go
> the internet route instead of waiting for the Beeb.

Where did you get it from ? can you let me know (by email) [email protected], many thanks.

Is that bit about Sky One showing it first true ?

Was the episode any good by the way, almost forgot to ask !
Fri 31/10/03 at 10:08
Regular
I'm pretty sure 24 Season 3 isn't coming on BBC TV, after the row with Fox over the unencoded signals they give out.

I'm thinking that Sky One will show it here first, and then Channel 5 will pick it up terrestrial rights.

The row is probably why the beeb are showing 3 eps of buffy (another fox show) a week to get it out of the way, and the simpsons have gone to channel 4, so i think x files is all they've got left and theres no new series of that.
Fri 31/10/03 at 10:01
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Whooo! wrote:
> I'll be waiting for it to come on TV personally, so much better on a
> TV than a PC. Should be on just after Christmas apparently.

You can watch it on the TV if you get a mpg, usually not as good as Xvid. But for me a 19" monitor fullscreen in widescreen aspect and DVD quality is ok for me.
Fri 31/10/03 at 02:04
Regular
"How Handy."
I'll be waiting for it to come on TV personally, so much better on a TV than a PC. Should be on just after Christmas apparently.
Thu 30/10/03 at 23:20
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> I would watch them in order, Series 3 isn't on here unti Feb 04, so
> you have a few months to watch the first 2 series.
>
> Couldn't find Series 3 Episode 1 on Kazaa last night, these Americans
> seem scared by the legal threats by music/tv companies.

Think I will watch them in order. Just have to keep Season 3 til I watch Season 1 and 2.

Kazaa is satans son. 24 is released only a few hours, less than that after its aired. Its just nobody shares on kazaa, well anything worth getting.
Thu 30/10/03 at 16:42
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> Couldn't find Series 3 Episode 1 on Kazaa last night, these Americans
> seem scared by the legal threats by music/tv companies.

Considering they've shut down tens of sites, and initiated court proceeding against thousands - including an 11 year old girl whose parents paid around $20000 out of court, it's hardly surprising.
Thu 30/10/03 at 14:07
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I have it downloaded.

Will watch soon.

:)

As none of my mates watch anymore, this season I think I'll just go the internet route instead of waiting for the Beeb.
Thu 30/10/03 at 11:10
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I would watch them in order, Series 3 isn't on here unti Feb 04, so you have a few months to watch the first 2 series.

Couldn't find Series 3 Episode 1 on Kazaa last night, these Americans seem scared by the legal threats by music/tv companies.
Wed 29/10/03 at 23:10
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Havent watched it yet. Dont want to spoil Season 1 or 2 as I havent seen them yet. Will keep it til I have watched Season 1 and 2 and then either watch them on the PC or BBC which ever is easiest. Or would you recommend watching Season 3 and then catching up on Season 1 and 2 in between?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.