GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"games"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/10/03 at 15:54
Regular
"OH COME ON DOGS RUL"
i like games do you
Mon 20/10/03 at 15:54
Regular
"OH COME ON DOGS RUL"
i like games do you
Mon 20/10/03 at 15:56
Regular
"OH COME ON DOGS RUL"
reply reply this is not spamming
Mon 20/10/03 at 16:00
Regular
It's a games forum cheech, the answer is bound to be yes for the majority of people. Look, I will level with you - I've no been here long and I know at first you're wanting to get your word count up and stuff so instead of making something fairly basic that the answer is going to be obvious to, try and start a decent discussion. Here's a few examples you might like to try, "Who is the best games character and why" and then you could include your favourite character and give some reasons and allow other to contribute too. Of course you can comment on their responses and increase your word count but people won't call you a spammer because it promotes decent discussion. I hope you take heed of this advice as a lot of people are getting a bit irritated by you.
Mon 20/10/03 at 16:02
Regular
"OH COME ON DOGS RUL"
i like people being irratated by me
Mon 20/10/03 at 16:04
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Colourless scored a try :cD
Mon 20/10/03 at 16:06
Regular
GAME WHIZ wrote:
> irratated

ARGH?!?!??! YOU SPELT IT WRONG!!! GAH?!?!?!
Mon 20/10/03 at 16:08
Regular
"OH COME ON DOGS RUL"
i got it wrong on purrpus. (got that word wrong as well.it bugs you if i spell things wrong)
Mon 20/10/03 at 16:12
Regular
Purpose...
Mon 20/10/03 at 16:24
Regular
"A man with a stick"
GAME WHIZ wrote:
> i got it wrong on purrpus. (got that word wrong as well.it bugs you if
> i spell things wrong)

Actually it makes me laugh, since I can never get past the sheer stupidity displayed by some of the people who infest this world.
Mon 20/10/03 at 16:47
Regular
"OH COME ON DOGS RUL"
it was a joke of course i know how to spell purpose

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.