GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Injury and Roster Cut Updates."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/03/01 at 16:11
Regular
On the injury list at the moment is Scotty 2 Hotty, who is suffering from a ruptured disc in his neck. He will be out for about 6 weeks at the very least.
K-Kwik will be out of action for around 3 weeks with a broken rib.
Billy Gunn was out for a while due to a family illness, but should be okay for this week's tapings.

Due to the release of The Kat, many WWF superstars are worried about their future.
Rumours are spreading that when the roster cut happens, Gangrel will be the first to go. Gangrel has been out for 7 months with a neck injury, and although is fit again, the WWF don't seem to be using him.
Next on the list is Billy Gunn. This is because the WWF can't seem to find anything to do with him.
D'lo Brown and Chaz (Lo-Down), also look set to be released. They've not been needed for months, and they are supposedly unhappy at the WWF.

And there's a second bit of bad new for me. As some of you know, my favourites in the WWF are Scotty 2 Hotty and Grandmaster Sexay. As I've said, Scotty will be out for a couple of months, and on last weeks Smackdown! tapings, Grandmaster Sexay commented to inside sources that he feared for his position for the WWF. Fortunately, only GrandMaster Sexay has said this, and the WWF have never said anything about releasing Grandmaster, where as they have said things about people like D'Lo Brown and Gangrel.
So hopefully for me, Grandmaster and Scotty may still have a future in the WWF.

Thanks for reading, a depressed Ant.
Sun 11/03/01 at 09:53
The rock should get every thing broken at wrestle mania 17
Sat 10/03/01 at 13:44
Regular
"You've upset me"
chrizzyt wrote:
>

Sorry do I sound like I know too much about this?-YEs!!!!!!LOL

:-)
Sat 10/03/01 at 12:37
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
The Walls of Jericho has been around a bit, but it used to be called the Lion Tamer Boston Crab. No-one used it untill jericho.
Fri 09/03/01 at 22:11
Regular
"Back in black"

Sorry do I sound like I know too much about this?-YEs!!!!!!LOL
Fri 09/03/01 at 19:28
Regular
"You've upset me"
chrizzyt wrote:
> well kurt uses the ankle lock now! well remeber whos finisher was
> the ankle lock..ah yeh shamrock! well we is suppposed to be coming
> back, what about kurt vs shamrock wrestlemania, submission match?

Actually Shamrock used a developed version of the ankle lock which actually looked painful. It's like Chris Jericho, The Walls of Jericho is a modified version of the Boston Crab.

The ankle lock that Kurt Angle uses at the moment is also known as the achilles lock and is nowhere near as....

Sorry do I sound like I know too much about this?
Thu 08/03/01 at 21:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
meka_dragon wrote:
> Ant wrote:

Also, Kurt Angle is an absolute a@@hole.

I think
> Kurt's cool.

BTW as a Too Cool fan did you know that Grandmaster
> is actually The King's son?

I've also read some speculative
> articles regarding Grandmaster turning on Scotty and turning heel,
> good idea?

Haven't heard it. All I know is that Scotty's injured and Grandmaster fears for his postition.

I PREFER GRANDMASTER TO SCOTTY!!!

Also, I wouldn't like that idea. I wouldn't mind THAT much if they turned heel, but I'd still want them to be a tag team.
Thu 08/03/01 at 20:32
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
On ign.com there was an editorial about a Wrestelmania fantasy booking, and that match was suggested.
Thu 08/03/01 at 09:02
Regular
"not dead"
Ant wrote:

Also, Kurt Angle is an absolute a@@hole.

I think Kurt's cool.

BTW as a Too Cool fan did you know that Grandmaster is actually The King's son?

I've also read some speculative articles regarding Grandmaster turning on Scotty and turning heel, good idea?
Thu 08/03/01 at 07:57
Regular
"Back in black"
ign???????
Wed 07/03/01 at 21:03
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Chrizzyt, have you been reading IGN again? :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.