GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RIP Michael Jackson"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/06/09 at 07:48
"possibly impossible"
Michael Jackson has died today, aged 50.

BBC news repor

This is pretty big news. Whether you respected him or not, Jackson was a big influence and a superstar in his own right.

It's a bit of a shock that he died so soon, right before a big comeback gig.
Sat 27/06/09 at 09:22
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I heard TONS last night on the ghot trip.
I'd say at least 99.9% would not be suitable for this forum...
Sat 27/06/09 at 02:53
Regular
"THFC"
I had jokes since bout 6 this morning and while the bloke was a legend in the music business your always going to get jokes about his death. One of my favourite was;

what's the difference between micheal Jackson and alex ferguson. Ferguson will still have giggs this summer!
Fri 26/06/09 at 14:11
Regular
Okay, I might aswell let out a joke explosion right here and now before I spontaneously combust .

I'm really sad he died to be honest. All those allegations of child abuse. He just knew how little children felt. And all those rumours about his death just upset me, food poisoning? A ten year old weiner would never kill Michael Jackson. He did a lot in the music industry, he proved a young poor black boy could become an old rich white woman... almost. Anyway, I'd just like to say I think his death is really bad, off the wall even, I thought he was invincible, I guess all we have now is history, we'll have to wait for the coroners report now to see if it's as simple as ABC, or if he had a chance to beat it.

Anyway, all I can say now is I want you back. You're the only person i knew who had more attachable parts than my Mr Potato Head, and the only person who looked cool picking his nose
(Even if it was from a catalog)

RIP brother (Rest In Prosthetics)

Okay I'm done :)
Fri 26/06/09 at 14:04
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I think he may not be properly dead you know, maybe taking the recreation of the Thriller video too seriously...

Fonzie's jokes made me laugh though (although I know I shouldn't)
Fri 26/06/09 at 13:49
Regular
Guess they're going to have to change Prince's name to "the child formerly knwon as Michael Jackson's baby" O_o
Fri 26/06/09 at 13:42
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
BlackholeAlfonse wrote:
> What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Farah Fawcett?
>
> About three hours.
>
> ......
>
>
> Too soon? ^-^

I was getting jokes at 8 this morning, it's never too early.
Fri 26/06/09 at 12:32
Regular
What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Farah Fawcett?

About three hours.

Too soon? ^-^
Fri 26/06/09 at 11:26
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Honestly, I'm not personally upset.

However, I will concede that the music industry has lost one of it's true legends and 'pop' wouldn't be what it is today with his massive input and innovation.
Fri 26/06/09 at 10:55
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Shame, with all the rumours you that flew around (believe em or not) you felt he deserved this second chance of a tour more than anyone.

I was certainly upset.
Fri 26/06/09 at 10:08
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Total Legend! Sad loss.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.