GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"About one more hour to go..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/10/03 at 20:09
Regular
"\\"
Until we COULD* see David Blaine come out of his box.

*not all would want to and not all can
Sun 19/10/03 at 20:09
Regular
"\\"
Until we COULD* see David Blaine come out of his box.

*not all would want to and not all can
Sun 19/10/03 at 20:10
Regular
"Plate of glue"
i want to!sky one isn't it?
Sun 19/10/03 at 20:10
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I'm waiting with my sniper rifle, so as soon as he is able to eat some food or have nutrients injected into him I can pick him off. Hehe.
Sun 19/10/03 at 20:13
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Charming
Sun 19/10/03 at 20:17
Regular
I enjoyed it when people flew hamburgers and cheeseburgers up to him, simply because he is abusing his body, all for some million pounds.
I am no Rastafarian but I think your body has a great importance and I know it sounds cliche,[there is no accent key on my lap top so I can't spell cliche]but "Your body is an important thing to waste".
I don't think that your body has some divine purpose, only that you should be lucky to have a body that functions well and that does not have a critical ailment, your body should be a blessing not a basis for some stunt.
I think the news are right (Itv1) when they say "And what kind of role model is he to young people obsessed with losing weight?", exactly my point. He risks it all for some stupid stunt.Booh to him.

No on David Blaine!
Sun 19/10/03 at 22:29
Regular
"cachoo"
Bless. I felt the 'lump-in-throat' when he gave his overly dramatic speech.
Sun 19/10/03 at 22:30
Regular
"It's been a while.."
What did he say?

I did not see it. Did he die?
Sun 19/10/03 at 22:33
Regular
"cachoo"
Um. I said he died to someone else, but couldn't back that up.

He lived. Said something. Got weighed. Then got taken off to hosptial.

Can't remember much of what he said, something along the lines of:

"I have learnt a *looks down* lot of things while being in my *looks down* warm fluffy box.
I've *looks down* learnt how to appreciate *looks down* the small *looks down* things in life. *looks down* A smile."
*looks down*

"I love you all. I love you all so much!"
Sun 19/10/03 at 22:34
Regular
"It's been a while.."
But he said he hated the english. And what we did to him. It almost makes you fell ashamed to be english.

(Keyword: Almost)

:cD
Sun 19/10/03 at 22:36
Regular
"cachoo"
He hated the English?!! He seemed to love us as soon as he got out.
He did seem as though he was in pain though. Everytime he spoke, he kind of, bent over slightly/looked down, as if his chest was hurting or something.

Weird. But the whole program was weird. He's weird. He likes death because life sucks..! Haha.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.