GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"fave game"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/10/03 at 11:53
Regular
"OH COME ON DOGS RUL"
whats your fave game
Mon 24/11/03 at 20:03
"Genius!"
Best PC game ever in my oppinion is Dungeon Keeper 2, when it was out you had hardly any options in most games but on this you could make it a strategy game and action game (controlling your creatures)!
Tue 18/11/03 at 21:08
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Haven't you played any of the other versions?
Tue 18/11/03 at 01:03
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Hmm, best PC game...Champ Man 2.
Tue 18/11/03 at 01:02
Regular
"Onna no Baka"
My favourite PC game of all time has to be Half-Life... there's not much that can beat it when it comes to the single-player mode. What a story!

I like the amount of interaction you can have with the NPC's too... I remember going into a room, switching out the light, watching the scientists turn it back on again, before going back in and turning it back off... yeah I know I should get a life and all that crap, but it amused me! ^^
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:49
Regular
"A man with a stick"
S-Scopeh wrote:
> Stick to NFS on the consoles in my opinion they are always better on
> them..

I'd have to disagree. Need For Speed: Road Challenge was a great game, and while you could get it on the console, with the added attraction of being able to play your own music CDs, higher res graphics and a mountain of cars that could be downloaded online I found the PC version to be superior.
Sat 15/11/03 at 20:24
Regular
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> It never existed, you imagined it.

woahhhhhh. freaky.
Sat 15/11/03 at 17:32
Regular
Stick to NFS on the consoles in my opinion they are always better on them..
Sat 15/11/03 at 17:10
Regular
"grows in nasty plac"
My fave would have to be DELTA FORCE 2 mainly because the online playing element is emmense.
Thu 13/11/03 at 16:44
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Favourite PC game ever would have to be F1GP2 or Starcraft, although I haven't played the latter for months and the former for years.
Thu 13/11/03 at 11:07
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Played it brielfy in a shop. Controlled okay but the frame rate was very poor at times.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.