GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Breakdown: HARDCORE STREET FIGHT: The Jackal (RM18) vs Batista (Figo)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/10/03 at 22:24
Regular
Welcome back to SRW! We have one of THE biggest matches of Break-Down coming up; it’s The Jackal (RM18) going one on one with Batista (Figo). This is the 4th meeting between these two but this time the tables have turned because the Jackal (RM18) is the hardcore champion. This is a street fight but not a regular street fight as Batista (Figo) explained two weeks ago:

“Jackal I want that title back, you know I do, but there’s just one problem, you see, I was thinking – what could possibly eclipse our match at Freefall and stand out from the rest? And then it clicked, why not have a Falls count anywhere, no disqualification, STREET FIGHT!?’

‘Listen before we go any further, I wanna make it crystal clear that this is no ordinary street fight. Not one of those crappy WWE street fights where they slug it out in the ring, no, an actual ‘Street Fight’. Yes, I want this fight out on the street Jackal, where we will be able to see who actually is the better fighter. Anything goes out there, and anything could happen. Do you understand the implications on your career this could have Jackal?’

The Jackal (RM18) accepted that challenge but he felt Batista (Figo) had to earn his re-match and so he said that if John Cena (Afrojoe) could beat his manager Mick Foley (RM18) in a parking lot brawl then Batista (Figo) could have his re-match, but what happened in that match was pure mayhem, here see for yourselves:

Batista (Figo) picks up Foley (RM18) as Billy Gunn (Asher D) does the fame-asser on Foley. This is horrible! And now Batista (Figo) places Cena on top of Foley and the ref is forced to make the count…

1!

2!

3!

John Cena (Afrojoe) wins this match after interference from Billy Gunn (Asher D) and Batista (Figo) and if you ask me Mick Foley (RM18) would have won this match if they hadn’t shown up. What the hell is Batista (Figo) doing now? He’s getting inside one of those cars and starting it up…Billy Gunn (Asher D) is placing Foley (RM18) on the ground and shouting “RUN HIM OVER BATISTA! RUN THIS SOB OVER!” God no! He isn’t serious is he? Someone’s got to stop this, he’ll be crushed to death! Batista (Figo) laughs and starts to move the car forwards…CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! IT’S THE JACKAL! (RM18) IN A MONSTER TRUCK! He just crushed the rear end of the car Batista (Figo) was in. Batista runs out of the car and screams at the Jackal!

Thank god the Jackal (RM18) saved his manager there otherwise he would have been crushed to death! Mick Foley (RM18) is recovering in hospital, he has a few deep cuts in his face but nothing that won’t heal up, get well soon Mick! I’m sure he’s watching Break-down. Now, we have ourselves a REAL street fight, as you heard Batista (Figo) say a while ago.

Basically, the way SRW has set this up is that outside a section of the street has been cut off and this is where these two guys will fight. All shops have been closed but SRW has said that any damage that is done to any shop will be payed. This is the real street, no protective mats out here. There are cars, shops, glass and there’s even a two floor shopping centre! I can’t wait for this match. Our camera men are just about set up so let’s go there now.

As you can see, the street has been cut off with massive wooden walls so no civilians can walk in here. Wait a minute, that’s Reaver (Ant) coming out here, I wonder what he wants.

“Alright, I’m here to say one thing. I want this match to be fair, this match to be a one-on-one fight, so no one is allowed to interfere in this match. That means the Hardcore Revolution or any wrestler in the back for that matter. I hope that’s clear and if it isn’t, let me just put it this way, if anyone interferes in this match they will be…SUSPENDED FOR TWO WEEKS! I hope that’s clear enough for you all, good luck to both competitors. Now I’m off to get ready for my match.”

The crowd cheer at that announcement. Nice to see Reaver (Ant) doing his job. Batista (Figo) comes out and takes a moment to see his surroundings, what has he gotten himself into?! This is going to be one hell of a fight and that’s exactly what it is – A FIGHT! Here comes the Jackal (RM18), the crowd cheer as he walks out onto the street. We’ll we’re ready to go, as the bell rings in the arena.

** DING! ** DING! **

Both men stare each other down, face to face, noses touching. You could cut the tension with a knife…which one is going to make the first move? I guess it’s Batista (Figo) as he hits Jackal (RM18) with a hard right hand. The Jackal is fighting back with some of his own punches, left and right! Batista stops him with a hard right knee to the gut and the Jackal bends over in pain. Batista (Figo) grabs his head and slams it back making the Jackal (RM18) fall on the floor. Relentless behaviour from Batista.

Batista (Figo) drags Jackal (RM18) by the hair across the road. I wonder what he’s up to…he’s got that evil smile on his face again. Oh no, that’s a tools shop. He picks the Jackal (RM18) up and raises him above his head with both arms…I think he’s going to throw the Jackal (RM18) through that shop window, GOD NO! He steps forward…but the Jackal reverses and pushes Batista (Figo) into the glass. The glass now has a crack in it but isn’t completely broken. Batista (Figo) holds his head in pain but the Jackal (RM18) gives him no time to rest as he clotheslines Batista (Figo) in the back of the head! Oh, Batista hit the floor extremely hard there.

Batista (Figo) seems a bit lost and he’s trying to find his bearings. The Jackal (RM18) is having none of it, as he kicks Batista in the head several times. You got to love Jackal’s plan here, he isn’t giving any time for Batista to recover, great strategy. The Jackal (RM18) picks up Batista (Figo) and hits a suplex. Batista (Figo) screams in pain holding his back, since it just hit the unforgiving floor.

The Jackal (RM18) goes over to the other side of the road and picks up a brick. He walks back and throws it at the glass, smashing it and opening up the tool box shop. The Jackal (RM18) grins and the crowd cheer! We all know what the Jackal is like with weapons. He goes inside, the massive shop and starts searching for a weapon. Wow, look at that great selection...screwdrivers, hammers, sledgehammers, saws, nails and so much more.

The Jackal (RM18) decides to pick up a hammer and heads back outside but where is Batista (Figo)? The Jackal (RM18) looks around but doesn’t see him. WHAM! OH DEAR LORD! Batista (Figo) was inside the shop hiding and he just ran out and hit the Jackal (RM18) with a sledgehammer! RIGHT IN THE HEAD! God, the Jackal (RM18) could be out cold. Let’s see the replay again…There, Batista sneaks up on Jackal and swings the sledgehammer but Jackal saw it coming, moved his head back and the sledgehammer just skimmed his head, thank god, if it had connected his skull could have been broken!

We’re back to real time and Batista (Figo) has dropped the sledgehammer and is punching Jackal (RM18) in the head. He picks Jackal up and hits a DDT! Damn that had to hurt! The Jackal (RM18) is on the floor, lying straight out but Batista (Figo) has picked the sledgehammer up and is laughing, saying “ Jackal, YOUR FINISHED! I’M GONNA BEAT YOU RIGHT NOW, WITH THIS LITTLE BABY!” Batista (Figo) holds up the sledgehammer, raises it above his head, slowly lowers it and lines it up with Jackal’s (RM18) head, OH COME ON! That’s not right! He can’t do that, he’ll kill him! He raises it once more…PLEASE! NO! COME ON BATISTA! WHAM! THANK GOD! THE JACKAL JUST ROLLED OUT THE WAY!

The Jackal (RM18) quickly gets up and clothesline’s Batista (Figo) before he can realise what’s happened. The Jackal (RM18) quickly goes to work on Batista (Figo) by hitting a suplex, picks him up and nails a DDT. The Jackal (RM18) shouts “THIS IS OVER!” and sets Batista (Figo) up for the Jackal Knife Powerbomb…LOW BLOW! Aw, no, Batista just went downstairs and hits the Jackal with a low blow.

Batista (Figo) drags Jackal (RM18) over to a car and bangs his head against the hood several times. He then goes over to the door window and RAMS JACKAL’S HEAD THROUGH IT! SICK! THIS MATCH IS SICK! The Jackal is just on his knees, his head through the window. Batista (Figo) picks up the sledgehammer again walks over to Jackal (RM18) and BANG! Ow, that had to hurt! He just hit the Jackal (RM18) in the ribs with that sledgehammer, the Jackal is screaming in pain!
Batista (Figo) pulls Jackal’s (RM18) head out and drags him by the hair with one hand, sledgehammer in the other.

Uh-oh, he’s dragging him to the shopping centre! The doors are actually open and Batista (Figo) just walks in. He drags the Jackal (RM18) over to the water fountain, it’s turned off but there’s still water at the bottom and he picks him up and pushes his head down into the water! He’s trying to drown the Jackal (RM18)! Batista (Figo) pulls his head back up and then pushes it back in! He’s not even letting the Jackal (RM18) take a breath! Batista finally gives up and drops Jackal on the floor.

Batista (Figo) looks around…He then picks up the Jackal (RM18), places his head head in-between his legs, lifts him up…DEMON BOMB! BATISTA (FIGO) HITS THE DEMON BOMB ON THE JACKAL (RM18). It could be over right here. Batista pins the Jackal…

1!

2!

Oh! The Jackal (RM18) just kicked out! That was amazing! How does he do it? Batista (Figo) is filled with rage! He picks the Jackal (RM18) up and sits him on the water fountain. Batista (Figo) grabs the sledgehammer, lifts it up…WHAM! Oh dear lord! Batista (Figo) just hit the Jackal (RM18) in the knee with that massive sledgehammer shot! That’s disgusting! The Jackal (RM18) is screaming in pain! Poor guy, his knee could be broken.

Batista (Figo) laughs and sets the Jackal (RM18) up for another demon bomb…but the Jackal lifts up Batista and drops him down hard, the Jackal (RM18) also goes down in pain, as his knee is probably throbbing after having all that weight on it. The Jackal (RM18) pulls himself up, somehow, grabs the sledgehammer and starts pounding it into Batista’s (Figo) stomach.

The Jackal (RM18) tries to shake off the pain of his knee and sets Batista (Figo) for the Jackal Knife Powerbomb! No! Batista (Figo) counters the Jackal Knife Powerbomb by lifting the Jackal up and over. The Jackal (RM18) is down and Batista has run off to one of the shops in the shopping centre. Where is he going? This match isn’t over yet!

The Jackal (RM18) chases, limping because of his knee. Batista (Figo) seems to have gone into an art shop. The Jackal (RM18) walks in, cautiously; it’s very dark in there. Batista (Figo) jumps out from behind a painting and squirts some paint at the Jackal (RM18), who, now, seems to be blinded. Batista (Figo) runs off further down the shop…into the darkness. The Jackal (RM18) resumes following, he seems to have gotten rid of the paint.

*SPLASH!* OH MY GOD! BATISTA (FIGO) HAS POURED A BUCKET OF WHAT LOOKS LIKE PVA GLUE ALL OVER THE JACKAL (RM18)! The Jackal is a sticky mess! Batista (Figo) laughs and punches the Jackal (RM18) in the face as he tries to get rid of the glue. Batista (Figo) is playing games with the Jackal (RM18) who seems to be irate at what has just happened. The Jackal (RM18) is sticking more and more with every step he takes. Batista (Figo) has run out of the art shop and has disappeared, again!

The Jackal (RM18) is trying to chase but he’s sticking with every step. He seems a bit confused…but somehow he’s managed to get to the entrance of the art shop and now his face lights up! He seems to have a plan…he’s heading towards the water fountain. The Jackal (RM18) jumps in and washes the glue off with the remaining water, or at least makes it less sticky. Just as he’s getting out, Batista (Figo) returns with…HELL YEAH! A 2 X 4 WRAPPED IN BARBED WIRE! Batista (Figo) shouts “NOW YOUR GOING TO FEEL THE PAIN! JUST LIKE I DID AT FREEFALL! FEEL THE PAIN YOU B***H!” Harsh words from Batista there, but even harsher actions has he rakes the barbed wire on Jackal’s head, who’s now got blood pouring down his face.

Batista (Figo) says it’s over and goes for another Demon bomb but LOW BLOW! The Jackal (RM18) counters with one of his own low blows and Batista (Figo) is feeling the pain! The Jackal (RM18) is going up one of the escalators…closely followed by Batista (Figo). The Jackal (RM18) gets to the top but Batista (Figo) runs up and clothesline’s Jackal who wasn’t expecting that burst of energy from Batista.

The Jackal (RM18) gets up, near the start of the escalators…BIG BOOT! BIG BOOT! THE JACKAL ROLLS DOWN THE ESCALATORS AFTER BEING ON THE RECEIVING END OF A BIG BOOT FROM BATISTA! That was sick, Batista (Figo) waited for him to get up and kicked him down the escalators, Jackal’s (RM18) back could be broken! He’s not moving…we may have to stop this match right here! Batista (Figo) takes a breather at the top of the escalators, while the ref checks if the Jackal (RM18) can continue. Let’s check out the replay of that sick move. Oooh, look at the impact, the boot of Batista (Figo) hit Jackal (RM18) right in the face! Well, looks like the ref has made a decision.

The ref says he can continue and the match carries on! Batista (Figo) slowly makes his way down the escalators…the Jackal (RM18) is hunched over in a ball, I don’t know what he’s doing! Batista (Figo) slowly bends down to pick the Jackal (RM18) up…BANG! WHAT A SHOT! Batista’s been busted open, he falls to the floor. The Jackal was playing possum and he just hit Batista with that 2 X 4 wrapped in barbed wire! That’s why he was hunched up; he was hiding the 2 X 4 from Batista (Figo)! He must have gotten it while we were watching the replay!

Both men drag themselves towards the water fountain…I wonder why they always go there? The Jackal (RM18) gets up first, kicks Batista (Figo) in the gut and nails a DDT! Nice move from Jackal there. Both men are extremely tired and it shows on their faces. They are both taking very long to stand up but it’s the Jackal who is up first, bloody face and all! He picks Batista (Figo) up…puts his head in between his legs…JACKAL KNIFE POWERBOMB! THROUGH THE WATER FOUNTAIN! OH DEAR LORD! BATISTA JUST WENT STRAIGHT THROUGH THAT STONE WATER FOUNTAIN! This is sick…the Jackal (RM18) practically falls on Batista (Figo) and the ref makes the count…

1!

2!

3!

The Jackal (RM18) wins it! He’s successfully defended his hardcore belt! There’s nothing left of the fountain, it’s just pieces of rock. Amazing impact with that Jackal Knife Powerbomb! Batista (Figo) isn’t even moving and the Jackal (RM18) can barely stand. The ref holds him up and raises his arm. Great, FAIR match, just like Reaver (Ant) wanted and I think we can all see why!
The Jackal (RM18) is a bloody mess but he’s victorious! The Jackal (RM18) slowly starts walking back towards the arena…CLOTHESLINE! WHAT THE HELL!? The Jackal (RM18) just got clotheslined…but by who?! It’s…Krusher (Lipe)! What the hell does he want?! He has no business here! He’s picking up Batista (Figo) who’s practically unconscious…POWERBOMB! POWERBOMB! Oh that’s just sick! DAMN HIM TO HELL! Krusher (Lipe) has given another powerbomb to Batista (Figo) and he’s still not finished! He picks the Jackal (RM18) up…CHOKESLAM! CHOKESLAM! WHAT IS THIS GUY’S PROBLEM! The Jackal (RM18) is finished. He seems to be unconscious too! Krusher (Lipe) picks Batista (Figo) up by the face with one hand and the Jackal (RM18) with the other…he looks into the camera…and shouts

“YOU THINK YOU CAN HAVE A STREET FIGHT WITHOUT ME? HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! I AM THE KING OF STREET FIGHTS! AND NOW I WILL STRIP YOU – JACKAL OF THAT TITLE! I WILL PROVE TO YOU ALL TO NEVER P**S ME OFF! AND BATISTA, IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT INTERFERING IN MY BUSINESS I WILL FINISH YOU OFF…FOR GOOD!”

Krusher (Lipe) drops both men and starts to walk off but stops and comes back, what’s he going to do now?

“OH AND REAVER, THIS MATCH HAD OFFICIALLY ENDED SO I DIDN’T BREAK YOUR SILLY LITTLE RULE!”

Tough words there, looks like the hardcore belt has another pursuer, it’s true though, the match had officially ended so Krusher (Lipe) didn’t actually interfere in the match. What will happen now? Will Batista (Figo) get another title shot? Or will Krusher (Lipe) get one instead? Things don’t look good for the champ, but whatever happens stay tuned to SRW – Breakdown because we still have that highly anticipated elimination chamber match, though I don’t know how it’s going to top this brutal street fight, this isn’t the end, that’s one thing I can guarantee!

WINNER – The Jackal (RM18)

Sorry if it's too long, I think I got a little carried away but hopefully the quality is good :)

Thanks for reading,

Lipe
Sun 19/10/03 at 20:54
Regular
Jae wrote:
>He's going down, DoA style. :)

Classic.
Sun 19/10/03 at 20:36
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah. That match was great and as some have said - Probably your best match yet. It had me hooked from beginning to end just wondering what was gonna happen next!

It looks like Krusher wants a taste of the gold... Hmm... The Jackal has had it easy going against The Hardcore Revolution. If he wants real competition, he's got it... He's going down, DoA style. :)

Well done Lipe. :)
Sun 19/10/03 at 18:44
Regular
Excellant match Lipe, kept me hooked as the brutal, insane action took place outside SRW towers. Just what street fights should be like.

My fave parts were the same as other peoples, the paint, and the ending was good too.

Your best matcn so far Lippy.
Sun 19/10/03 at 16:44
Regular
"Better Than You"
Wow, what a great match, I don't care if it was to long, because it was too good. Great match with all the action going on and everything, fabulous match! :D
Sun 19/10/03 at 16:25
Regular
Hehe, thanks for all the great comments guys :) Still a few people left to read it.
Sun 19/10/03 at 16:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mexcellent Lipester. :D Combined all the great elements of a hardcore match into one - weapons, anywhere falls, and interference after the match too. :D

You know what my fave bits were - the paint, the glue and I also liked the sledgehammer bit - I could just imagine Jackal sliding outta the way at the last moment. Great use of weapons and an empty shopping centre - perfect!

Great stuff and well done for starting a new feud - Krusher vs Jackal could be great, will Jackal have a part to play in Krusher's match later?

Nice one Lipester.
Sun 19/10/03 at 15:09
Regular
POP! For Antio.
Fri 17/10/03 at 23:04
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Heh, that was nice and mental. The pun 'nails a DDT' in the tool shop was funny. :)

I think this will be the end of Batista's little charge at the Hardcore title but we can never tell in SRW.

Krusher has now got himself involved in the Hardcore title picture. Always a good place to start. The Jackal will have DoA to contend with as well.
Fri 17/10/03 at 22:37
Regular
Aw..shucks! Thanks LL! :)
Fri 17/10/03 at 22:36
Regular
"bWo > You"
Lipe, never think that matches can be too long while they've got that sort of action going on... fantastic stuff, honestly excellent.

Some stunning spots, a nice evasion of the suspension rule by Krusher, and paint in the eyes - sick! I really enjoyed that.... no technical stuff, just pure hardcore action! I was so satisified with the match I didn't care who won by the end, both wrestlers had put in such an effort.

Nice uses of exclamation marks, capital letters etc, and crucially a few cliches thrown in as well which makes it more realistic to read.

Well done, Lipe, I may go as far to say that that's your best match so far.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.