GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox new hand controls? Do u like it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/10/03 at 16:30
Regular
"dino_bait"
hi, just wondering if ny1 out there likes the new hand control for Xbox, ect, ect, ect...... bye................
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:49
Na, not worth the bother, if it exists and is worth having, then the item will pop up onto an import site soon.
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:43
Regular
"dino_bait"
i can get me m8 to tell ya, or see if she has a picture of one to scan in or find a site.....
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:41
But we need proof.
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:39
Regular
"dino_bait"
to find out what there look like... no, but i heard it from japan..... My friend came back from holiday there (coz she lived in japan when she was young), and told me about them.... so unless you wanna go to japan, im afaird people are going to have to believe me.....
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:37
Blimey, another pair. Do you have any links?
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:36
Regular
"dino_bait"
no, i no they have been out 4 ages, but they are planning to make a new hand set. I dont know if they are out yet, but there are some new hand sets comong out, i know no that for sure.....
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:34
Are you talking aobut the Controller S, the smaller model that's been out for months?
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:33
Regular
"dino_bait"
yeah, they are surpose to be easyer to handle than the old one's.... i don't think there is much different to the old ones.....
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:32
New hand controls?
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:30
Regular
"dino_bait"
hi, just wondering if ny1 out there likes the new hand control for Xbox, ect, ect, ect...... bye................

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.