GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Under the radar releases..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/06/09 at 15:51
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I've got a few quid to spend on a new game, but haven't been following too closely the big releases of the last 6 months.

So, anyone got any recommendations for titles, across any platform (preferably 360 though)? Thinking shooters (of the easy variety ;) ), racers, platformers. Failing this I'll be getting 4200 MS points and picking up Burnout DLC, Portal, RB2 DLC, Fallout 3 DLC!
Thu 25/06/09 at 16:23
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Personally I would recommend Prototype. There are two reviews in the Game Reviews section, so it should give you a good insight.
Wed 24/06/09 at 16:31
Regular
"I like turtles"
I would recommend Dead Space (survival horror ),Left 4 Dead (shooter) and Pure (arcade racer) if you missed any of them.All 3 games run great on the 360 and can be picked up pretty cheaply now.I know its a bit older but I picked up Army Of Two for about £9 new a couple of months ago.I enjoyed that more than I thought I would.Its not a classic but its fun while it lasts,its a bit like Gears Of War.
Wed 24/06/09 at 15:51
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I've got a few quid to spend on a new game, but haven't been following too closely the big releases of the last 6 months.

So, anyone got any recommendations for titles, across any platform (preferably 360 though)? Thinking shooters (of the easy variety ;) ), racers, platformers. Failing this I'll be getting 4200 MS points and picking up Burnout DLC, Portal, RB2 DLC, Fallout 3 DLC!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.