GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Simply Horrible"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/10/03 at 12:44
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I went out last night to the cinema with some friends, then to Pizza Hut (I'm so classy) then for a few drinks and we were returning home around 11. I live in a pretty nice area, a housing estate where there are never any real problems except the occasional burglary and where since being a little nipper I have always felt safe walking the streets at night. However last night was different. We got off the bus at the top of the main street closest to my house and 5 of us who lived in the area were walking back home. We were walking past the large park that is no more that 200 meters from my house and that I have played in countless times as a kid, but a large section of the park was cordened off with police tape. As we got closer we saw a large white tent in the middle of the police tape and some large spotlight and a police car next to it.

We went over and asked the policeman sitting in the car what had happened and he told us someone had been raped there the previous night. This shocked us so much, it is always been such a nice and safe area to live in and then something like this happens. The entire scene was like something from a crime drama (odly enough they filmed an episode of Inspector Morse in a house across the road from the park). It really shook me up, not because I was in danger especially but because thing that you would never in a million years expect to happen, do happen.
Thu 16/10/03 at 19:20
"period drama"
A lot of nasty stuff happens around here. Not exactly around here, but in the general area. I'm within a brief stroll to where nasty stuff happens. A lot.

Anyone heard of Paulsgrove? I live next to it, a horrible place.
As is Lee Park, but that's further away and much nastier.
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:08
Regular
"That's right!"
A girl was raped at the Longbenton metro station, about 10 minutes from my house, a few months ago. Some sicko sprayed "RAPE" in huge letters on one of the walls, and it still hasn't been washed off.

Oh, and the park about 5 minutes from my house, where we used to play as kids - home to teenage drinkers and drug users, and no doubt, several teenage pregnancies. All at night. I see kids playing there during the day, it's surreal because it's full of radgies the rest of the time.
Thu 16/10/03 at 15:52
Regular
"Light of the world"
It is horrible,

Same happened here bouncer. A park in which I spent alot of my youth has now had rape victims not once but twice. There is a heavily wooded area there so ...

But it is terrible. Absolutely terrible. What is the world coming to
Thu 16/10/03 at 15:13
Regular
"I am the future"
horrible...
I saw the horrible event that was a car accident when I was young.
The boy was reading a book when he was across the road.
The car was through the road. Something was closing the driver's eyes. Not only the driver couldn't see the boy but also the passengers.
Then the car crashed the boy without break.
When witness shouted out and shaked their hands hoping the car stop, the driver then attended what happened. However, the wheel of the car drive down the boy's head. Blood was flowing out and people was screaming.

One day later, the dead boy's father occurred and wanted to find the fact of this accident. I saw him but I was not brave enought to tell the truth.
....I don't know what happened after that. Maybe that father found another witness and knew the truth.
Thu 16/10/03 at 13:00
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
good point!
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
There was a murder not far away from my house, must have been around 10 years ago now.
I didn't know much about it until loads of people at school were talking about it. I then find out it was only a stones throw away from my house.
WAS a nice area.
Thu 16/10/03 at 12:58
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
Things like that don't happenen my area...we just get shoot outs..but yeah its shocking especially when u lived there all your life (like me) my area is becoming a lil pikie now, its a shame cos its a nice area!
Thu 16/10/03 at 12:44
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I went out last night to the cinema with some friends, then to Pizza Hut (I'm so classy) then for a few drinks and we were returning home around 11. I live in a pretty nice area, a housing estate where there are never any real problems except the occasional burglary and where since being a little nipper I have always felt safe walking the streets at night. However last night was different. We got off the bus at the top of the main street closest to my house and 5 of us who lived in the area were walking back home. We were walking past the large park that is no more that 200 meters from my house and that I have played in countless times as a kid, but a large section of the park was cordened off with police tape. As we got closer we saw a large white tent in the middle of the police tape and some large spotlight and a police car next to it.

We went over and asked the policeman sitting in the car what had happened and he told us someone had been raped there the previous night. This shocked us so much, it is always been such a nice and safe area to live in and then something like this happens. The entire scene was like something from a crime drama (odly enough they filmed an episode of Inspector Morse in a house across the road from the park). It really shook me up, not because I was in danger especially but because thing that you would never in a million years expect to happen, do happen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.