GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Z.O.E - we can all sleep safe....."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/03/01 at 11:14
Regular
....in the fact that it's brilliant!!
It's meant to play as well as we've hoped and looks better!!
I'm looking forward to 23rd when I can play ZOE and MGS2!!
Mon 05/03/01 at 11:14
Regular
"Complete Banker"
....in the fact that it's brilliant!!
It's meant to play as well as we've hoped and looks better!!
I'm looking forward to 23rd when I can play ZOE and MGS2!!
Mon 05/03/01 at 12:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
If this does come out on the 23rd, it will be a miracle.
I can almost guarantee that it'll slip back until April, possibly May.

And yeah, the MGS2 demo would be cool, but to play and wait for a year to get the full game?
Not too sure about that, whipping up hype and leaving it 12-14 months before letting us get it.
3 words, "The Phantom Menace".

Lucas got bit hard with that, I wonder if Hideo whatsisface will face the scores of gamers that just think "You know what? I can't be bothered anymore. I'm sure it's a good game,but just that. A game,"

I'm certainly not waiting another year foaming at the mouth.
So roll on 23rd, another Friday with buggerall PS2 releases and a demo for a game not out for a year.
And, to see if I'll be right, Knockout Kings 2001 is supposed to be out this Friday (9th March).

Let's just wait and see about that one shall we?
Mon 05/03/01 at 12:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hmm..looks like Mechwarrior to me.

Is anyone just after this for the MGS2 demo?
Mon 05/03/01 at 20:27
Regular
I`ve heard that ZOE has excellent gameplay, superb graphics, and great sound, but that the length of the game lets it down a bit. Fortunately this doesn`t matter because if the gameplay is good enough, then nobody will mind playing it over and over again.
It got 84 in PSM2, and 90 when it includes the demo of MGS2.
Wed 24/06/09 at 13:59
Regular
It's a bit of a minefield out there but you can get some good deals when you look on the net.

In the past I have used the following:

Amazon - Reliable but not always the cheapest. Got a 450D and 60mm Macro from here.
Park Cameras - A professional supplier. I got my 70-200 f/2.8 L IS USM from here.
1st Cameras - I very recently purchased a backdrop, stand and reflector from them. Good customer service.
eBay - Not the best place to by from but if you are looking for a second had item you could get a good deal. My 17-40 f/4 came from here and it was in very good condition.

Just a note of caution about grey imports. Yes they are cheaper but they usually only have a EU or Worldwide guarantee which could cause problems if things go wrong. I believe companies like Simply Electronics do this along with a lot of eBayers.

On the high street I have used London Camera Exchange for some second hand purchases and I got my Manfrotto tripod from there. A good place to go for honest information.

I personally wouldn't by from Jessops as they tend not to be competitive on pricing but they do make mistakes and sometimes you can get a good deal. LOL
Wed 22/07/09 at 19:44
Regular
http://www.camerapricebuster.co.uk/ is a good site to find the best deals :)
Fri 24/07/09 at 10:15
Regular
I am a fan of the London Camera shop too, and good honest information is what I know them for.
They will usually price check for you too.
Mon 31/08/09 at 21:54
Regular
Mifsuds, www.mifsuds.com Nice people, and sort of local-ish.

Plus they have second hand stuff too. Which is nice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.