GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/10/03 at 12:51
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Local news the last week has mostly been about these youths who have been starting fires then attacking the fire crew with rocks etc. They then run off when the police arrive.

Now I can't understand what mentality these people have, what happens the day a fire breaks out in their house and the fire crew are unable to save them or their family because they are busy being attacked.

Its bad enough that they are risking life to save others without the added danger of being attacked. Also put others in danger as in most cases they have smashed windscreens on the vehicles making them unsafe to use for any other call outs.

They should be allowed to shoot these people.
Wed 15/10/03 at 19:12
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Or deport them to Australia like they used to.

I think they'd be expelled from australia for being too civilised. :D
Wed 15/10/03 at 13:51
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Being from N. Ireland I'm not suppressed - it is a regular thing in Belfast. There was a locally made TV programmed on over here about it a few months back and you just couldn't believe the abuse the ambulance men were getting. Organized gangs of kids ambushed their vehicle, throwing stones and bricks at it. Not only that, but they were strategically placed to get them not only on their entrance to the area, but also on any of the exits they chose also. You then had the support vehicle that came to aid the injured ambulance driver getting bricked too as he had to go through the same ranks of attackers as the first one because they were still trapped inside the estate – they thought after getting their protective window smashed it probably wasn’t the best idea to try their luck going back through.

Then there’s the “fun” ever marching season where everybody attacks everybody else because… well… they’re there. Police, Army, Catholic, Protestant – who cares about the details when there’s some reckless behavior to be had?

What exactly makes someone think, "We've got nothing to do tonight, let’s attack some public servants!"? You may all moan about Big Brother and the like, but it least it tries to keep people of this limited intellect off the streets.
Wed 15/10/03 at 13:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Why didnt the firemen turn the hose on them?
Wed 15/10/03 at 12:56
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
AliBoy wrote:
> They should be allowed to shoot these people.

here! here!
Wed 15/10/03 at 12:53
"Darkness, always"
Or deport them to Australia like they used to.
Wed 15/10/03 at 12:51
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Local news the last week has mostly been about these youths who have been starting fires then attacking the fire crew with rocks etc. They then run off when the police arrive.

Now I can't understand what mentality these people have, what happens the day a fire breaks out in their house and the fire crew are unable to save them or their family because they are busy being attacked.

Its bad enough that they are risking life to save others without the added danger of being attacked. Also put others in danger as in most cases they have smashed windscreens on the vehicles making them unsafe to use for any other call outs.

They should be allowed to shoot these people.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.