GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is the enemy X-Box or Sony?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/10/03 at 20:10
Regular
"Catch me if you can"
Good topic or not please give me your opinion.
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:10
Regular
"Catch me if you can"
Good topic or not please give me your opinion.
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:11
Regular
"\\"
No. Because sony are a HUGE company that range from maing radios to fridge magnets and x-box is a console.
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:16
Regular
"Catch me if you can"
what i meant was sony and microsoft and we are talking about ps2 and x-box
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:17
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
The Enemy of who???
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:19
Regular
"\\"
Blue Wolf wrote:
> what i meant was sony and microsoft and we are talking about ps2 and
> x-box

They are both good consoles but i prefer the x-box as it's more pretty, is more powerful and i like it's range of games.
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:20
Regular
Sony are the enimy we must hyde in are secret undergroound layer and get them all wiv rock bombs maid from shoes and milk. We shud make a society against sony called the AntiSonyWarriorz ahahhaah we kik theyre butz!!! Fight the establishment, aha!
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:21
Regular
"Catch me if you can"
ok microsoft was sued once for being a monopoly. That was a while ago but now that X-Box is invented it seems to have taken the rightful place as a competitor but sony has been the top competitor in console systems and video games. So who is the real person you should trust because it won't be long for MS to own space-exploration in Mars in 2005 which is true.
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:23
Regular
"\\"
The x-box has a promosing future and the PS2 looks as if it's about to fall into a big hole.
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:24
Regular
OMFGGG!!!! I dont beleive it you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO right we are all d00med!

Shall we build an undergr0und layer with rockbombs made from shoes and milk?

kwik!
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:25
Regular
"Catch me if you can"
but what about ps3. they say its 10,000 times more power than ps2. thats what sony actually said and also they are using blueray discs that are dvd cartridges that can hold up to 6 movies in a cartridge.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.