GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Break-Down: Legend Vs Legend: Normal Match: HBK (Lipe) Vs SCSA (Jae)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/10/03 at 16:44
Regular
"Better Than You"
SRW Break – Down
Legend Vs Legend : Normal Match :
Shawn Michaels (Lipe) Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae) :
Written By Chrissy.P :

Welcome back to our latest pay per view, SRW Break – Down and, up next we have a legend versus legend match, Shawn Michaels (Lipe) fighting Steve Austin (Jae). This all began when HBK came back to SRW, and challenged Austin to this match, this is what happened last match between these two :

----------------------------------------------------

Edge (RM18) has got up from Triple H’s (Ant) beating and is standing in his corner. HBK goes over to him and tags him in. Triple H is up and turns around and Edge goes for the spear, but no, Triple H moved out of the way and he has now got him in the pedigree position and A MASSIVE PEDIGREE and Triple H goes for the pin :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . .

Broke up by HBK (Lipe), who drags Edge (RM18) to their corner, steps out of the ring and tags himself back in. HBK picks Triple H (Ant) up and gives him a right punch, which is returned by Triple H, with a right punch of his own, who then goes to kick HBK, but HBK catches his leg and turns it in to A GREAT SPINE BUSTER, HBK goes to the corner and starts stomping, getting ready for the sweet chin music. But Steve Austin (Jae) has come in the ring to put HBK off, but Edge (RM18) has come behind Stone Cold to stop him. HBK decides to go for Austin with A MASSIVE SWEET CHIN MUSIC, but Austin ducked and HBK got his own partner Edge. HBK does not seem over bothered turns around, and AUSTIN DRIVES THE STONE COLD STUNNER on HBK and he drags Triple H’s arm over him. Rhyno (Jetster) enters the ring and GORE! GORE! GORE! By Rhyno on Austin. Rhyno hurt his shoulder even more by doing that and he drags Austin out of the ring to do even more damage, but realises that Triple H has the pin cover on HBK, but Kurt Angle (Grandprix) stops him, and the referee starts to count :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . . .

3 ! ! ! ! !

* DING! * * DING! * * DING! *

* The crowd cheers louder than ever! *

Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae), Kurt Angle (Grandprix), and Triple H (Ant) have won this six man tag team match, even though Austin and Triple H are laid out flat, they have still won this match, Angle is celebrating like mad though! Rhyno (Jetster) grabs a microphone and says “You may have got lucky this time Hunter, but at Break – Down you’re going down, because I am keeping my title!” Rhyno grabs his title and SMACKS ANGLE OVER THE HEAD WITH THE BELT! Now what was that for? That there is a sore loser. Rhyno’s music hits and he leaves with all his oppositions flat out on the floor, and his own partners, Shawn Michaels (Lipe) and Edge (RM18), laid out flat on the floor!

I’ll put my house on there being interferences in this match, so let’s get straight to the action :

* AARGH! * * AARGH! * * AARGH! * * AARGH! * * I THINK I’M CUTEI! * * I KNOW I’M SEXY! * * I’VE GOT THE LOOKS! * The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels (Lipe) steps out on to the ramp and the fans go wild for their favourite legend. HBK walks down the ram, steps in to the ring, shows his muscles, bends one knee, and bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, his fireworks go off. * CRASH! * The Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae) walks out on to the top of the ramp and walks down it, he walks around the ring, grabs a microphone then steps in to the ring. He puts the microphone to his mouth then says “ Shawn, Shawn, Shawn ‘The Heart Break Kid’” Austin says in a sarcastic voice “I wanted to talk to you face to face, man to man, legend to legend! In the ring, unlike some wuss who stands at the top of the ramp. This legend here,” Austin moves his hand down his own body showing himself, “The biggest legend in Dead or Alive, the biggest legend there ever has been in DoA, and the biggest legend there ever will be in DoA, fighting you, only just a legend, because you’re not as good as me and never will be. You see, part of the reason why you are a legend is because you have been in the wrestling business a long time and the other I don’t know. And tonight I’m going to whoop your ass, and that’s the bottom line, ‘cause Stone Cold said so!” HBK is furious and is raring to go. Austin drops the microphone and stares down HBK.

The match starts, and he two start exchanging blows, and again like in the Eclipse match Steve Austin (Jae) manages to over power HBK (Lipe). Austin has beaten down HBK to his knees, then Austin goes to kick HBK, but HBK manages to catch Austin’s leg and trips him up. HBK gives Austin a couple of stomps, then picks him up, gives him a left punch, grabs his arm and Irish whips him in to the corner. HBK walks over to Austin and gives him two or three punches to the mid section, so Austin is sort of bent over. He then gives Austin a few kicks, then grabs Austin picks him up, flings him over, so Austin does a summersault in the air, and Austin lands with a THUD! HBK picks up Austin off of the floor and stands next to him, he is going to go for the Russian leg sweep, but Austin will not budge and he picks up HBK’s nearest leg (which is his left leg), bends it and A CRACKING SHIN BUSTER, I’m sure I heard HBK’s shin crack then, good job it is not his sweet chin music leg! Austin goes for the quick pin cover :

1 . . . .

Shawn Michaels (Lipe) was quick to react with a kick out. Steve Austin (Jae) does not seem too bothered as it is near the start of the match, and that he has the upper hand on HBK. Austin picks up HBK and Irish whips him in to the corner. Austin goes over to HBK, and gets on his knees and pulls HBK’s legs so that he is sat on his ass in the corner, and Austin starts stomping a mud hole in HBK. Because Austin is holding on to the ropes, the referee starts counting to disqualify him, one. Two. Three. Austin lets go, and he puts his own head in between HBK’s legs, and picks him up in to a power bomb position. But HBK manages to turn around on Austin’s shoulders, so they are both facing the same way. Austin tries to slam HBK backwards, but that just helped in the swing of HBK’s victory roll, and the referee counts :

1 . . . . .

2 . .

Kick out by Austin (Jae). HBK (Lipe) only got that high count because Austin was not really expecting it. HBK and Austin both get up and they stand on opposite sides of the ring, and stare each other down. After a few seconds they get in to a grapple and after a bit of pushing either way, HBK shoves Austin to the floor. Austin stands back up and goes back in to a grapple with HBK, and again HBK shoves him to the floor. Austin stand back up again, and looks as though he is going for more, but Austin ducks HBK’s arms, and hits his shin that is hurting, so that he falls to the floor. Austin turns HBK over, so that he is laying on his front, and Austin locks in the half Boston crab on HBK’s left leg. HBK is screaming in pain, and the referee goes down to see if he wants to tap out, which he does not. HBK is still in pain, and might have to tap out, but is edging closer and closer to the ropes, and finally grabs on to the bottom rope, so Austin has to let go which he does. Austin then pulls HBK in to the middle of the ring, turns him over and Austin goes for the pin cover :

1 . . . . .

2 . . .

Shawn Michaels (Lipe) just manages to kick out. I don’t think HBK will be using that keg much in the near future. Steve Austin (Jae) picks up HBK, grabs his lower left leg, bend the knee and puts his other hand on it, and Austin picks up HBK almost over his head by the shin, and DROPS HIM SO HBK LANDS ON HIS LEFT SHIN, it might be broken now that shin. Austin, instead of going for the pin cover, goes for the figure four leg lock to put HBK in even more pain. HBK is absolutely screaming in pain but is determined not to tap out. And Austin is just laughing harder than ever to rub it in. The referee keeps asking HBK if he wants to tap out but HBK’s hands are not moving. Finally HBK’s shoulders are touching the canvas, and this counts as a pin, so the referee counts :

1 . . . . .

2 .

HBK (Lipe) realises this and brings his shoulders back up off of the canvas. HBK is determined not to go back down for a pin, so he tries turning Stone Cold (Jae) over. HBK keeps trying and trying, just another inch, and finally HBK has turned Austin over, and now Austin is feeling the pain. Austin is in quite a bit of pain now and starts trying to wriggle out of HBK’s two legs. HBK has now chance to have a bit of a breather, but Austin’s leg is almost out, nearly, and it’s out. Both men are slowly progressing their way to their feet. But not quick enough, so the referee has to start counting them out :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . . .

3 . . . . .

Both men are on all fours now :

4 . . . . .

5 . . . . .

And Steve Austin (Jae) is first to his feet. He walks over to Shawn Michaels (Lipe), gives him a boot to the chest, so he lays flat out, then Austin picks HBK up to his feet. Austin Irish whips HBK in to the ropes, the he himself runs in to the opposite ropes, and they both run at each other, Austin jumps and lands the lou threz press on HBK and gives him one punch, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, and HBK somehow manages to catch Austin’s ninth punch, and throws him off himself. Both men get up straight away, and Austin runs at HBK and goes for a clothesline, but HBK ducks, and they both turn around so they are facing each other, HBK kicks Austin in the mid section so that he is bent over and HBK LAND THE STONE COLD STUNNER ON AUSTIN! HBK just did Austin’s own finisher move on Austin! HBK goes for the pin cover :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . .

Austin (Jae) kicks out of his own finishing manoeuvre HBK (Lipe) looks a little shocked, but carries on with the match anyway. HBK goes over to the ropes, steps out of the ring, walks down the side of the ring to the corner, climbs up to the top turnbuckle, and he waits for Austin to get up. Austin gets up, and HBK jumps off of the top rope and goes for the missile dropkick, but Austin steps out of the way an HBK hits the floor hard. Austin, instead of going for the pin cover, picks up HBK and kicks him in the mid section, and DRIVES THE STONE COLD STUNNER ON HBK! This time Austin delivered the stunner instead of receiving it this time, and that is why he did not go for the pin cover before, and he goes for it now :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . .

Michaels (Lipe) kicks out from the stunner in the nick of time, just like Austin (Jae) did. Austin is totally surprised that HBK kicked out, and complains at the referee. I don’t know how these two men do it, I mean lasting this long. Austin stops complaining and goes back over to HBK, picks him up off of the floor, and starts giving him left and right punches. Austin then Irish whips HBK in to the corner, but when HBK gets there, he climbs up to the top rope, and because Austin is running behind him, he does A MASSIVE MISSILE DROPKICK OFF OF THE TOP ROPE, and Austin goes down, and hits the referee on the way down, so they are both down. The referee hit his head on the bottom turnbuckle on the way down. HBK goes in to the corner and starts stomping his foot, waiting for Austin to get up, and getting ready for the sweet chin music. But what’s this? It’s The Rat (Allardini) and Electron (Tazz) running down the ramp, what are they doing here, they are banned from Break – Down. They both step in to the ring, and both punch HBK in the back. The Rat picks HBK up off of the floor, and puts HBK’s head in - between his legs. He picks HBK up over his shoulders and Electron grabs hold of HBK’s shoulders and A DOUBLE POWERBOMB TO HBK! By this time Austin has got back up, and instead of thanking them, he goes over to them and says to them “I told all of you to stay out of my match, I want to prove to everyone I can beat him by myself, which I can. Anyway how did you two get in here anyway, you’re banned?” Electron taps the side of his nose, and Austin says “ Get out of here!” Austin gives them both a little shove to make them start going. They both stepped out of the ring and Austin follows them to make sure they go. He follows them half way up the ramp, then watches them go up the rest of the way.

The Rat (Allardini) and Electron (Tazz) reach the top of the ramp, but what the hell? It has all gone pitch black. After about half a minute the lights come back on and Kane (Starlight) has The Rat lifted up in a choke slam position, and The Hurricane (RM18) has Electron in a choke slam position, both of them are help less. The Rat and Electron are almost side by side in the air for what is coming to them, but what are Kane and The Hurricane waiting for choke slam the two. Plus Austin is not going to help them, probably does not want to get hurt, and by this point Austin is just getting up. This is what they are waiting for, Rhyno (Jetster) appears at the top of the ramp and A DOUBLE CHOKESLAM – GORE and the crowd cheers. Because The Rat and Electron were almost side by side Rhyno could gore both, one with either shoulder, while they were going down for a choke slam. Rhyno has already retained his Euro – Continental Championship and has already started celebrating by doing this.

HBK (Lipe) is up now, and waiting for Steve Austin (Jae) to come back in to the ring. Austin starts walking back down the ramp, but backwards just in case Rhyno (Jetster), Kane (Starlight), and The Hurricane (RM18) do not do anything. Austin steps in to the ring, and turns around, HBK goes for the sweet chin music, but Austin ducks. Both men turn around, and Austin kicks HBK in the mid section and goes for the stone cold stunner, but HBK pushes Austin in to the ropes, and when Austin comes back he jumps for a lou threz press, BUT AUSTIN JUMPS IN TO A SWEET SHIN MUSIC! That must of hurt. The referee is still not up yet, so a new referee runs down the ramp and in to the ring. HBK goes for the pin cover, and the new referee counts :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . . .

3 ! ! ! ! !

*The crowd cheers louder than ever! *

The Heart Break Kid has won The Rattlesnake, Shawn Michaels (Lipe) has won Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae), HBK is the greatest legend out of the two. HBK grabs a microphone and sits on the top rope and lays out his legs, and says “Who’s only just a legend now, eh Steve, YOU! And I am the greatest legend wrestling has ever seen and ever will see, so get used to it!” HBK drops the microphone, jumps off of the top rope and leaves.

Thanks for reading,

Chris. :)
Sun 19/10/03 at 16:50
Regular
"Better Than You"
Thanks for all the great comments guys!
Thu 16/10/03 at 22:01
Regular
That's just...that's just cheap!
Thu 16/10/03 at 21:53
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah. They'll have Krusher beat him up... :D

...Then who would you want to win? Huh? Huh?! :D
Thu 16/10/03 at 21:47
Regular
Yeah, rayt!
Thu 16/10/03 at 21:00
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
The last laugh will be Stone Colds... Or should I say DoAs?

:)
Thu 16/10/03 at 20:23
Regular
Nah, proof is right there. HBK beat SCSA in the match, plain and simple, AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE......HBK SAID SO! :P
Thu 16/10/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Lipe wrote:
> See HBK is too much for SCSA, he's just too good.

Thats what you think...

:)
Wed 15/10/03 at 16:26
Regular
Good match there Chris, loads of action. See HBK is too much for SCSA, he's just too good.
Wed 15/10/03 at 12:13
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Heh, it all got a little crazy there at the end. It was good and as LL said, a few exclamation marks and perhaps a few more capital letters scattered about would liven it up even more.

Where will it all go from here?
Wed 15/10/03 at 11:53
Regular
Not read any of your matches before Chrissy, pretty good, with the double gore standing out for me as a cool spot - good stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.