GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Website confessions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/10/03 at 13:16
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ok, somebody's emailed me the URL of a site where people anonymously confess to things to get it off their chest.
I'll post my favs here. I would put the URL but then loads of lurkers/idiot kids from here would either post a load of crap or exceed the bandwidth:

"i peed on my brother's teddy bear while i was drunk and the watched him hug it."

"Sometimes I fart in class.
Then I watch and smile as all my pupils try to blame each other"

"i slept with my best friends girlfriend. i'm sorry. she wasnt even that hot"

"My tutor at college was a b##ch and made my friend cry so I spat in her Jellybabies and rubbed them on the floor then sat back and watched her eat them.
And I still don't care. >:) "

"I've just done what I can to split one of my friends up from her boyfriend so I can go out with her."

" stole my father's pellet gun and did a make-shift
drive-by in my small town of a 1,000. I tagged
several people but the worst was a samll 5 year
old boy who I shot in the neck. He was bleeding
violently and screaming as I drove away. I don't
feel guilty at all. I'm planning on doing this again sometime. "

"im gay, half my friends dont know this. but thats not the problem. recently i cant stop thinking about black women. Especially Beyonce. I dont particularely want to sleep with her. Just cuddle her legs for a bit."

"People holding hands make me want to dismember happy couples. "

"me and my friend used to drive around and steal people's mail from their mail boxes. once we stole my other friends mail. there was an envelope full of money in it. you can guess what we did with it...spent it on drugs"

"A stole a block of cheese from Safeway. Then I felt guilty after eating it, so I smuggled in some Yoghurt."
Tue 14/10/03 at 18:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ha, smuggling in yogurt to pay for the cheese.
Tue 14/10/03 at 17:10
"The Will of D."
yes if she even knew that he was friends with her ex then it's totally up to her whether she goes out with him, in fact if he didn't find her that hot then it must have been the girl that moved on him first not the friend.
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:59
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Insane ßartender wrote:
> People who sleep with their friends girlfriends are inhuman scum.

I blame the "girlfriends". In reality all blokes would sleep with most women if they were given the chance too, regardless if they are single or not; thus she had to agree to let him stick it to her. He's being a man, she's lacking in morals.
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:11
Regular
"Light of the world"
Insane ßartender wrote:

agreed

Unless they have broken up
Tue 14/10/03 at 14:43
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Insane ßartender wrote:

Actually, I find they tend to be rather pathetic, weak, and (in the end) friendless.
Not that that stops one wanting to rip all limbs from sockets of said person of course...
Tue 14/10/03 at 14:32
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I knocked down an old lady on an isolated country lane and didn't stop. I went back half and hour later and she was still there - twitching. I don't feel guilty. In fact, I'm gonna do it again.
Tue 14/10/03 at 14:15
The last one is quite good.
Tue 14/10/03 at 14:11
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
People who sleep with their friends girlfriends are inhuman scum.
Tue 14/10/03 at 13:59
"Mimmargh!"

Thats just sad. Sad and funny.
Tue 14/10/03 at 13:16
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ok, somebody's emailed me the URL of a site where people anonymously confess to things to get it off their chest.
I'll post my favs here. I would put the URL but then loads of lurkers/idiot kids from here would either post a load of crap or exceed the bandwidth:

"i peed on my brother's teddy bear while i was drunk and the watched him hug it."

"Sometimes I fart in class.
Then I watch and smile as all my pupils try to blame each other"

"My tutor at college was a b##ch and made my friend cry so I spat in her Jellybabies and rubbed them on the floor then sat back and watched her eat them.
And I still don't care. >:) "

"I've just done what I can to split one of my friends up from her boyfriend so I can go out with her."

" stole my father's pellet gun and did a make-shift
drive-by in my small town of a 1,000. I tagged
several people but the worst was a samll 5 year
old boy who I shot in the neck. He was bleeding
violently and screaming as I drove away. I don't
feel guilty at all. I'm planning on doing this again sometime. "

"im gay, half my friends dont know this. but thats not the problem. recently i cant stop thinking about black women. Especially Beyonce. I dont particularely want to sleep with her. Just cuddle her legs for a bit."

"People holding hands make me want to dismember happy couples. "

"me and my friend used to drive around and steal people's mail from their mail boxes. once we stole my other friends mail. there was an envelope full of money in it. you can guess what we did with it...spent it on drugs"

"A stole a block of cheese from Safeway. Then I felt guilty after eating it, so I smuggled in some Yoghurt."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.