GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I wont 2 talk 2 sexi boyz"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/10/03 at 20:10
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Instead of engaging in your regular forum activities you should pay me loads of attention because I am some illiterate spaz who thinks that a gaming forum in the best place in the world to pull someone, going out to a bar is SOOOO last century.

Seriously though, whats with all the "I want to m33t sexy guys/girls/dogs" as of late? The forums are turning into a personals column.

*spits*
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Instead of engaging in your regular forum activities you should pay me loads of attention because I am some illiterate spaz who thinks that a gaming forum in the best place in the world to pull someone, going out to a bar is SOOOO last century.

Seriously though, whats with all the "I want to m33t sexy guys/girls/dogs" as of late? The forums are turning into a personals column.

*spits*
Regular
"It's been a while.."
It's an old banned regular, who thinks they are funny. Guarenteed.
Mon 13/10/03 at 20:15
Regular
Upon clicking stats - I found that the author of this post is in fact 'Bouncer'.

I agree with your concern though.
Mon 13/10/03 at 20:16
Regular
"cachoo"
*sings* *wowowowow* I've been really tryyyin' baby, tryin...
let's get it on.. ahhh. let's get it on. Understand me sugar. I love you.

It's the right atmosphere. They're probably listening to that song. Horny.
Mon 13/10/03 at 20:17
Regular
"It's been a while.."
I indeed thought it was Bouncer, but i stabnd by what i said, it is an old, banned, forum meber trying to be funny. Maybe even a present member.
Mon 13/10/03 at 20:24
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I was highlighting a point in the only way I know how. Sarcasm.

And I am not banned that I know of.
Mon 13/10/03 at 20:27
Regular
"It's been a while.."
No the person making these stupid posts.
Mon 13/10/03 at 20:30
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Oh, no, thats not me. I just made this one.

SR will trace the IP (I think they're allowed to do that) and find which member is making the posts, if indeed it in a member. It could just be a bunch of horny teens and if so I hope they find each other.
Mon 13/10/03 at 20:31
What if they're using dialup?
Mon 13/10/03 at 20:33
Alec wrote:
> It's an old banned regular, who thinks they are funny. Guarenteed.

Err if they are banned then how comes they are posting?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.