GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A man with a God complex."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/10/03 at 14:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/3120945.stm

I might have posted this before, although I can't remember. It's all very well and good what he's doing, but I can't help thinking that he's setting himself up to be the new Messiah. He actually uses the words "I'm omnipresent".
Mon 13/10/03 at 16:02
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Sweet Jesus
Mon 13/10/03 at 14:54
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
We should be more trusting, but it's difficult to be. And very open to abuse. On holiday earlier this year I was talking to a couple who have a house out there (Gozo, near Malta) and they said that regularly local people just give them things, for example they came back home one day to find a bag full of home grown tomatoes hanging from their door. If that happened in England, you'd think there was something suspicious, and most likely wouldn't go near them.
Mon 13/10/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Everyone's a cynic.

Everyone's got their reasons.
Mon 13/10/03 at 14:46
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
oh aye, certainly, and I admire him for that, but I agree that there is too much mistrust around. Perhaps if they wore a badge or something to let peple know they are memnbers of the group? ;) But then of course that is open to abuse.........

Jesus, I've go to lighten up a little. Bwhahahahaha
Mon 13/10/03 at 14:42
Regular
"cachoo"
Pandemonium wrote:
> If a stranger arrived where I was sitting, and dropped a pint in
> front of me, I certainly wouldn't drink it.

Same here. But he's probably just trying to teach people and get them back into the routine of being nice. Ease people back a little bit. Nothing but worry nowadays.!
Mon 13/10/03 at 14:39
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Buying random people drinks? I wonder how that will go down with the anti date rape lobby?

If a stranger arrived where I was sitting, and dropped a pint in front of me, I certainly wouldn't drink it.
Mon 13/10/03 at 14:37
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Insane ßartender wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> "Fight Club" with good deeds. It should be called
> "Pansy Club".
>
> The point is, the assignments start off as "you must buy someone
> a pint", and wind up with blowing up skyscrapers.
>
> You heard it here first.

As soon as he finds a communal house, then I'll get worried.
Mon 13/10/03 at 14:35
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
monkey_man wrote:
> "Fight Club" with good deeds. It should be called
> "Pansy Club".

The point is, the assignments start off as "you must buy someone a pint", and wind up with blowing up skyscrapers.

You heard it here first.
Mon 13/10/03 at 14:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
...I don't think he really has a God complex.

And if he has - so what? I wouldn't mind having a drink bought for me or my tube fair payed for; whether he thinks he's God or not, I'm not stopping him.
Mon 13/10/03 at 14:30
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
"Fight Club" with good deeds. It should be called "Pansy Club".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.