GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playoff Draw"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/10/03 at 11:41
Latvia v Turkey
Scotland v Holland
Croatia v Slovenia
Russia v Wales
Spain v Norway

Turkey, Holland, Croatia, Russia and Spain are my predictions. No offense to Scotland, but they've got not chance, and Wales will be extremely lucky to get anything, and may lose on purpose to stop Russians killing each other in protest.
Mon 13/10/03 at 11:41
Latvia v Turkey
Scotland v Holland
Croatia v Slovenia
Russia v Wales
Spain v Norway

Turkey, Holland, Croatia, Russia and Spain are my predictions. No offense to Scotland, but they've got not chance, and Wales will be extremely lucky to get anything, and may lose on purpose to stop Russians killing each other in protest.
Mon 13/10/03 at 11:48
Regular
Same, although i think Slovenia will win.
Mon 13/10/03 at 11:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Scotland are pretty much out I think. Two legs against Holland will be too tough for them. I think the closest game will be Croatia V Slovenia. Turkey will be pleased with that draw. Spain could struggle, they didn't exactly do very well in their group.
Mon 13/10/03 at 11:59
Oh God, it couldn't get any worse could it.
Mon 13/10/03 at 12:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
We've drawn the last two matches with Holland, which is one positive way to look at it, although both of these have been on neutral grounds.

In Amsterdam I don't think it's really possible to win. However, Scotland drew with Germany at home earlier in the campaign, so if we're to have any hope at all, we need to produce something at Hampden. It's possible, just not very likely.

As for Wales, they have a stronger chance than Scotland, but I don't think they can overcome Russia.
Mon 13/10/03 at 12:23
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I think it's the best chance Scotland will ever have in beating Holland.
Mon 13/10/03 at 12:29
Regular
"Whatever!"
Would like to see both Scotland and Wales qualify but I dont think they will. My predictions:

Turkey
Holland
Croatia
Russia
Spain
Mon 13/10/03 at 12:55
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Come on Latvia!

IBs predictions are spot on, though there is a chance that the Scots will get a result in the first leg at home. The Dutch may not be able to cope with the pressure in the second leg....
Mon 13/10/03 at 16:31
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Wales

And I dont care about the others
Mon 13/10/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Wales have a good chance of getting through, but it'll be hard playing in Russia with the unfamiliar conditions.

As for the others, I think that Spain, Croatia, Holland and Turkey will get through to the finals.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.