GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Microsoft = (Open to read more)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/10/03 at 22:37
Regular
WARNING: FOLLOWING STATEMENT CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND MAY CAUSE OFFENSE TO RETARDS WHO STILL GET TUCKED IN BED BY THEIR MUMMY WUMMY'S!

Windows 98 = Crap
Windows 2000 = Crap
Windows ME = Crapper than Crap
Windows XP = Crap
Windows in General = Crap
Microsoft = Crap

The problem is MS can't produce anything that works properly!!!

My PC Craped up on Friday and I've just spent the last 6 hours rebooting my PC 'cos XP can't even install itself properly!!!! I had to copy files over from my other pc to get the batty working. Plus Crap about with all the graphics card settings cos XP weren't recognising it!!! Crap, Crap and double Crap!!!!

Bill Gates needs shooting!

RANT OVER
Sun 12/10/03 at 22:37
Regular
WARNING: FOLLOWING STATEMENT CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND MAY CAUSE OFFENSE TO RETARDS WHO STILL GET TUCKED IN BED BY THEIR MUMMY WUMMY'S!

Windows 98 = Crap
Windows 2000 = Crap
Windows ME = Crapper than Crap
Windows XP = Crap
Windows in General = Crap
Microsoft = Crap

The problem is MS can't produce anything that works properly!!!

My PC Craped up on Friday and I've just spent the last 6 hours rebooting my PC 'cos XP can't even install itself properly!!!! I had to copy files over from my other pc to get the batty working. Plus Crap about with all the graphics card settings cos XP weren't recognising it!!! Crap, Crap and double Crap!!!!

Bill Gates needs shooting!

RANT OVER
Sun 12/10/03 at 23:03
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Windows 98 SE and Windows XP are undoubtedly the two of the best operating systems ever produced. The struggle is that anytime someone can't configure their hardware or some dodgy drivers written by an rubbish third party don't work it is blamed on Microsoft. There's also the fact that people don't update - a virus cripples systems all over the world and admin staff moan about security holes in Windows. Security holes typically closed months before but no one bothered updating. See the recient SoBig (and varients) scare.
Sun 12/10/03 at 23:06
Regular
"Remember me?"
The SR staff probably hate Monday mornings enough as it is, without having to put with the likes of you. :)
Sun 12/10/03 at 23:36
Regular
So....You're saying Windows is fantastic?
Sun 12/10/03 at 23:53
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Mystique wrote:
> So....You're saying Windows is fantastic?

*Gives Myst leather jacket and shades*

EEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY
Mon 13/10/03 at 00:24
Regular
You have a sc=ick mind :o
Mon 13/10/03 at 00:24
Regular
sick*
Mon 13/10/03 at 00:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Win XP rocks.

Only a simpleton would think otherwise.
Mon 13/10/03 at 01:40
"I love yo... lamp."
I don't have any problems with ME. It has a bad reputation, and I don't know why, its always been more reliable and stable than 98SE ever was.

Unfairly criticised I think.
Mon 13/10/03 at 01:43
Regular
"cachoo"
cookie monster wrote:
> Win XP rocks.
>
> Only a simpleton would think otherwise.

Damn.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.