GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most depressing part of the week."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/10/03 at 20:48
Regular
"I'm Great."
I find Sunday eveings/nights the most depressing part of the week. I'm not sure why but I always have done. Could be the fact that I would have had to go back to school the next day or work as the case is now. I find myself easily depressed and fragile. I can hide this from most people I think and if I can't then they don't say anything about it. Anyone else find any particualr part of the week depressing?
Sun 12/10/03 at 20:48
Regular
"I'm Great."
I find Sunday eveings/nights the most depressing part of the week. I'm not sure why but I always have done. Could be the fact that I would have had to go back to school the next day or work as the case is now. I find myself easily depressed and fragile. I can hide this from most people I think and if I can't then they don't say anything about it. Anyone else find any particualr part of the week depressing?
Sun 12/10/03 at 20:51
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Yeah obviously. I do too, the thought that at 6 tomorrow morning you ahve to get up and go to school for another 30 hours or so of school, until your next two ay weekend. Or half term in my case. ;cD
Sun 12/10/03 at 20:51
Regular
Still is better than school/work though...
Sun 12/10/03 at 20:52
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yeh I also find Sunday nights depressing.
Sun 12/10/03 at 20:52
Regular
And me
Sun 12/10/03 at 20:54
Regular
"Light of the world"
Sometimes..sometimes not

It's the day in which i am shattered of the week instead of relaxing from it.
I work all day come home, eat, clean and do any work

..To be bored in the evening and generally lonely. My boyfriend is out sunday eveningswith his actor friends *puts on cap*

So I am bored :( hug me?
Sun 12/10/03 at 20:55
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Hugs you :)
Sun 12/10/03 at 20:57
Regular
*Vomits*
Sun 12/10/03 at 20:58
Regular
"It's been a while.."
*boogies*
Sun 12/10/03 at 20:59
Regular
I used to hate them with a passion, but I'm not too bothered by them anymore. My problem is forcing myself to go to bed early, I just can't do it, meaning monday morning is always a yawn-a-thon.

it'd be nice if there were some good films on tonight to avert my mind from what day it is tomorrow

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.