GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wanting what you can't have"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/10/03 at 23:33
Regular
"cachoo"
Why is it that when you know you can't have something, you crave to have it more and more?

A typical school crush was what I had. A teacher that was branded a rude, psychotic, dirty-joke-telling, perve by all the other girls. Whereas, that turned me on. Not the pervy part though..! :D
He wasn't even good-looking through other eyes. But of course, all I see is beauty :D

I got into the routine of seeing him almost everyday. Not by choice though, my truancy problem got a little out-of-hand so I had no choice but to see him and talk everyday about pregnancy, sex, gambling and alcohol. It was 'quid-pro-quo', I talked, he talked. Talking is the best way into someone's heart. He won mine.

Ah damnit. I'm sooo bad. Can't believe it. For the past year I have talked nothing of men. Now all of a sudden when I actually do have a boyfriend I burst out with all this crazy 'wanting' stuff. Boyfriend is fine. Great, even. But I still get these sexual desires and fantasies for other people. It's amazing how that works!

But I crave to have him. To test him and try him out. I guess it's something that'll never come true. Unless I *really* wanted it. I believe that if you *really* want something, you can get it sometime or other. So maybe I will. The craving sometimes get so strong I just want to run. Yes.. run. I want to run through fields so far like Forrest Gump. Ok, that was a little too cheesy. But I do. I will have him one day.

That was a God damn year ago! I haven't seen him for a year, yet still want him. To see whether he's the man he's worked up to be in my mind all this time.

It's evil. When you get this amazing plan in your head only to figure out and realise after you've created it, that's it not going to come true! It's a shame I'm too slow to realise that before I start getting all excited and worked up. Why can't fiction be real? Then everybody would be so happy. There must be some way to make desires come true.
I will work on that.

Been wanting a lot lately. When I know I shouldn't. I have enough. There are people out there who have nothing.

*tut*
I will get him!
Sat 11/10/03 at 23:33
Regular
"cachoo"
Why is it that when you know you can't have something, you crave to have it more and more?

A typical school crush was what I had. A teacher that was branded a rude, psychotic, dirty-joke-telling, perve by all the other girls. Whereas, that turned me on. Not the pervy part though..! :D
He wasn't even good-looking through other eyes. But of course, all I see is beauty :D

I got into the routine of seeing him almost everyday. Not by choice though, my truancy problem got a little out-of-hand so I had no choice but to see him and talk everyday about pregnancy, sex, gambling and alcohol. It was 'quid-pro-quo', I talked, he talked. Talking is the best way into someone's heart. He won mine.

Ah damnit. I'm sooo bad. Can't believe it. For the past year I have talked nothing of men. Now all of a sudden when I actually do have a boyfriend I burst out with all this crazy 'wanting' stuff. Boyfriend is fine. Great, even. But I still get these sexual desires and fantasies for other people. It's amazing how that works!

But I crave to have him. To test him and try him out. I guess it's something that'll never come true. Unless I *really* wanted it. I believe that if you *really* want something, you can get it sometime or other. So maybe I will. The craving sometimes get so strong I just want to run. Yes.. run. I want to run through fields so far like Forrest Gump. Ok, that was a little too cheesy. But I do. I will have him one day.

That was a God damn year ago! I haven't seen him for a year, yet still want him. To see whether he's the man he's worked up to be in my mind all this time.

It's evil. When you get this amazing plan in your head only to figure out and realise after you've created it, that's it not going to come true! It's a shame I'm too slow to realise that before I start getting all excited and worked up. Why can't fiction be real? Then everybody would be so happy. There must be some way to make desires come true.
I will work on that.

Been wanting a lot lately. When I know I shouldn't. I have enough. There are people out there who have nothing.

*tut*
I will get him!
Sun 12/10/03 at 00:06
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Next week on Sex In The City…

There are some classic quotes in there.

Ms NY wrote:
> A teacher that was branded a rude, psychotic, dirty-joke-telling, >perve by all the other girls. Whereas, that turned me on.

> But I crave to have him. To test him and try him out.

> Why can't fiction be real? Then everybody would be so happy.
Sun 12/10/03 at 00:12
Regular
I'm going to have Anne Robinson. At first I was a bit put off, what with all the beatings from her boyfriend and brother.

The restraining order nearly had me quitting, but I'm now more determined than ever.

After sitting in her back garden with my little fold out stool, journal and thermos full of chicken soup, for the past 2 months, I have studied her habits well, and soon will soon formulate the perfect time to strike.

When the time is right, I will enter her house, put cling film between the toilet seat and the toilet itself, put salt in the sugar bowl, and laxatives in her dogs water bowl.

Weakest link my ass. :D
Sun 12/10/03 at 09:26
Regular
"Laughingstock"
You don't want him really - you are just attracted to his attributes. He's no doubt intelligent, calm, thoughtful, deep, wise, worldly - everything those immature nobs of your own are probably not.
Sun 12/10/03 at 09:48
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Alternatively, you're a nympho ;-)

[My early morning nonsense mode is kicking in]
Sun 12/10/03 at 10:05
Regular
Crush on a teacher. Why, that's as old as the hills. You've not seen him for a year? My advice, stop fantasising about what you're never gonna get!
Sun 12/10/03 at 11:44
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
*sing* That's what i go to school for...
Sun 12/10/03 at 16:05
"Mimmargh!"
Well.......this is...socially unacceptable..hmmm
Sun 12/10/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Light of the world"
i thought a geography teacher was hot once. Mr burton he went by.

he was in his twenties had dark hair and was tall... Just my cup of tea.

Everyone else didn't think he was much (but they were into knob jockey's who hung around train stations drinking, smoking and doing drugs whilst wearing hats ridiculously high in their heads.)

It was a crush - i was surrounded by this crowd that didnt suit me much. I was *am* intelligent, i had a passion for writing and was hard working...

yes, I think I was attracted to his quality's (intelligence people not his ass)

OOO and a man in a suit (you know that)

But now i have a boyfriend I have never craved anyone else...I love him to bits and he satisfies me in every way. he is clever and gorgeous and the rest so year 10 crushes on geography teachers are of the past now..

Hmm
Sun 12/10/03 at 18:17
"Mimmargh!"
Emperor Xerxes wrote:
> Well.......this is...socially unacceptable..hmmm

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.